ship help for family cape liberty

My family has traveled on a few cruises, but we've always chosen itineraries instead of ships.  I was wondering if it might be worth trying our home port (Cape Liberty) since we have 3 kids including an infant to  be on a fun ship for the kids.  My dream for a long time had been to travel to Cuba, but since that isn't an option I'm wondering if a local ship for an easy vacation might be something to try.

The ships in Cape Liberty are:

Oasis of the Seas

Vision of the Seas

Adventure of the Seas

Anthem of the Seas

Empress

Are there any ships among these that would be your top choices of activities for a young family (children are currently aged 8, 4 and 9 months) .  We'd wait until the baby was over a year to sail.

Edited by kitkat343

Those ships are not all there at the same time.  They sort of rotate in and out.  Anthem has been more or less permanent, but she is going across the pond for her drydock next spring, and is it unclear if or when she will return.  

Oasis and Anthem have the complete Royal Babies and Tots program, so that may be a factor in your decision.

Adventure is the next largest ship.

Vision is small.

Empress is very small.

1 hour ago, Merion_Mom said:

Those ships are not all there at the same time.  They sort of rotate in and out.  Anthem has been more or less permanent, but she is going across the pond for her drydock next spring, and is it unclear if or when she will return.  

Oasis and Anthem have the complete Royal Babies and Tots program, so that may be a factor in your decision.

Adventure is the next largest ship.

Vision is small.

Empress is very small.

Anthem is returning from England in November 2020 and is there thru at least April 2021. Nothing else has been officially confirmed yet.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Merion_Mom said:

Anthem has been more or less permanent, but she is going across the pond for her drydock next spring, and is it unclear if or when she will return.  

OP- Anthem is returning to New Jersey in November 2020 and has sailings scheduled as of now through April 2021.

edit- as correctly posted in #6

Edited by meadowlander
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, mets123 said:

Anthem is returning from England in November 2020 and is there thru at least April 2021. Nothing else has been officially confirmed yet.

1 hour ago, meadowlander said:

OP- Anthem is returning to New Jersey in November 2020 and has sailings scheduled as of now through April 2021.

edit- as correctly posted in #6

Excellent news.   I missed that!

(although I would rather they bring in Odyssey  😄 )

3 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

Anthem has been more or less permanent, but she is going across the pond for her drydock next spring, and is it unclear if or when she will return.  

Anthem is sailing from Southampton in 2020.

‘’Royal Caribbean's highly innovative Quantum class ship, Anthem of the Seas - one the most technologically advanced cruise ships ever to be based in Europe - is returning to Southampton in Summer 2020!’

Edited by upwarduk