Sky/celebrity/signiture Suites and complimentary specialty?

reposado

According to this:   

https://www.royalcaribbean.no/upload/PDF/Suite%20Class%20flyer%20OCT%202015.pdf

One complimentary dinner for two (cruise of 7 night or less) or two complimentary l dinners to two (cruise 8 night or more) in a specialty restaurant (for sky, celebrity, and signature suite).

How come I've never heard of this?

18 minutes ago, DebInAntigua said:

I can tell by reading it that it’s out of date. Would love to see a current one though 

I think you are correct , our first celebrity cruise was on solstice about 9 years ago , this was before there was luminae and Micheals and we did get a free specialty dinner. 

That was a VERY OLD perk.   I believe it went away 4-5 years ago.   I know because I had a couple cruises grandfathered. 

Currently only Signature,  Royal and above get unlimited specialty dining.    Sky and CS nothing.

I  can’t get the link to work but it appears it was a pdf from 2015. We booked 2 cruises in Sky Suites in early 2015 which were for 2017 sailings.  The specialty dinners were eliminated in 2016 however we were grandfathered and got our dinners.

11 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

That was a VERY OLD perk.   I believe it went away 4-5 years ago.   I know because I had a couple cruises grandfathered. 

Currently only Signature,  Royal and above get unlimited specialty dining.    Sky and CS nothing.

Correct, they used to give up to  two specialty dinners to all suites but that was eliminated when Luminae was created on all the ships.  Some who had already booked were grandfathered.  It is not longer a perk.   

Edited by dkjretired