HAL newbies, what does Signature Bev. package include...?

Qcruise

Just now, Aquahound said:

Thank you Kazu.  I just booked a last minute Eurodam cruise and the SBP was only $130 per person....total.  What a great deal!  Not sure how long that promotion is going or if its only for last minute cruises, but it's almost a no brainer to purchase it at that cost.  

Wow!  That is a great deal.  It is a no brainer no matter how little you drink or even if you just want sodas, mocktails, specialty coffees, etc.  Enjoy 🙂 

29 minutes ago, Aquahound said:

Does anyone have a current drinks menu showing the prices?  I would imagine a lot can be purchased for under $11 but for example, what is HAL currently charging for a martini?  

The link posted by fatcat04 says updated in 2016.

$8.75 for a martini. Roger updated most everything in May of this year on his Alaska cruise. 

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/specialty-2/hal-regular-and-specialty-restaurants/hal-beverage-menus

• Like 1

3 hours ago, fatcat04 said:

$8.75 for a martini. Roger updated most everything in May of this year on his Alaska cruise. 

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/specialty-2/hal-regular-and-specialty-restaurants/hal-beverage-menus

Geez, I can't get a martini here at home for $8.75, most are $10-11 in restaurants.
(Don't tell HAL)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, oakridger said:

According to Roger's list in post #28 Jack Daniels is $8 so the Signature Package covers it.  It is $11 or less.

~Nancy

Thanks Nancy I did not see it on either list and did not know what JD’s current price point was

Joseph

• Like 1