Horizon / Live / Solo - Sep 21-29-2019

sid_9169

5 minutes ago, bnbeyer said:

I was still debating the Chef's Table.  Some reviews have looked amazing and others not so much.  But your post might have pushed me over the edge....

Just don’t send me the bill 😜 hahaha

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

Several minutes later, the ferry showed up, and I was heading to the other side of the river.

IMG_20190925_141326.thumb.jpg.44f4441e46ff8ed08cd8f228d8126d7d.jpg

IMG_20190925_141328.jpg

Holy Flood Zone!  FEMA Flood Insurance rates would be off the charts here at 1 foot above sea level!  LOL!  Thankfully they have survived. Never been there, but have been to Bonaire on a dive trip years ago...

Great pics and loving your review as usual 🙂

• Like 1

20 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

IMG_20190924_204847.thumb.jpg.feaded21405fca6603484ba2ab3161a0.jpgGetting closer to the end now... The veal dish was next... Earth clay baked milk fed veal, burnt butter, milk chips, sweet potato mash, and warm cheddar jus...

Why do the plates have to be so big for such a tiny morsel LOL.

• Like 1

hi Sid, another great review.  A group of us are doing the Splendor to Singapore and Splendor does not have Alchemy.  We don't know how we will survive!  lol.  Your tequila and Blue Curacao drink was a gorgeous color!

Just fyi on that spa gift card, you can use it for products too; I always make sure to pick stuff under the $50.  Maybe you could find a nice shampoo?  😄  

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, cruisin*tigger said:

hi Sid, another great review.  A group of us are doing the Splendor to Singapore and Splendor does not have Alchemy.  We don't know how we will survive!  lol.  Your tequila and Blue Curacao drink was a gorgeous color!

Just fyi on that spa gift card, you can use it for products too; I always make sure to pick stuff under the $50.  Maybe you could find a nice shampoo?  😄  

I tried that on the Vista last year, and they said services only... I threw it in the trash yesterday anyway...

57 minutes ago, OceanBlueWaters said:

Holy Flood Zone!  FEMA Flood Insurance rates would be off the charts here at 1 foot above sea level!  LOL!  Thankfully they have survived. Never been there, but have been to Bonaire on a dive trip years ago...

Great pics and loving your review as usual 🙂

Lol. Would you happen to be a real estate appraiser, too?  That sounds like something me or my husband would say!  🤣

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Great, I'm missing the season opener to Survivor... That's not a very good birthday present:(

It's okay, Sid.  Next week's recap will get ya right caught up. Besides,  you know they usually send the lady in her mid fifties home the first week.  Hey. Wait a minute.  I resemble that remark!😆

Edited by Amadawn1
Spelling
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4