Flight out of San Juan after cruise

TrpngBilly

I wouldn't even consider booking a flight that early.  The ship might be in port early but passengers can't disembark until the ship is cleared by U.S. Customs.  Even if you do a self-disembark you will still have to go through customs and then get a ride to the airport.  NOPE!  I wouldn't try it.

Ditto the above.  Also, save yourself some hassle and go directly to the aphis baggage scan BEFORE going to your airline counter and get scanned and put the sticker on.  I recommend just putting any bags you have on and disregard the size guide.  It is simpler to put it on the belt and get a sticker than to get turned away at the counter.  Just my $.02

8 minutes ago, TrpngBilly said:

Great, thanks all.  You helped me arrive at the decision that I was leaning toward.  You know when you just need to hear it from others??? Thanks again.

You have 100% made the right choice. Don't understand how folks want to be stressed out after such an enjoyable vacation.

1 minute ago, beerman2 said:

9:15 Would make me very uncomfortable.

We were at the airport before 7:00 this year. In 2017, we were there before 8:00 (we didn't try to get there any earlier). 

My only hesitation is how things are going to be handled on the Epic versus the Dawn. 

48 minutes ago, TrpngBilly said:

Great, thanks all.  You helped me arrive at the decision that I was leaning toward.  You know when you just need to hear it from others??? Thanks again.

Yep, good to hear from others Billy, my friends have no problem telling me when I'm doing something dumb.  🙂