Cruise Critic Community
TimeToGetNauti

Thoughts on Promenade view Rooms

I have been in Promenade cabins on deck 8 on Voyager and Explorer, over guest services and opposite the café.   We have 2 more cruises booked in the same cabin next year overlooking the café.   We could not hear anything except musicals that only went to about 11 pm or midnight.   One time the connecting cabin was an issue for me.  I just make sure I don't book connecting cabins anywhere on the ship but if it is friends next door, I would just say keep the noise down or just wedge a towel under the door.

We did 28dys B2B on Mariner in a PR on deck 6. Great cabin and terrific value. Go for it.

We did a Promenade cabin on Independence of the seas and enjoyed it. There was a bit of noise during parties but, nothing so loud to prevent sleep. We will be staying in a Central Park view on Allure of the Seas. Hoping we like it just as well. Happy sailing!  

Our friends had one on the Adventure and we checked it out.  Liked it enough to book it for our Adventurue cruise next month.

book on deck 8 , better view and less people looking at ur cabin since u r on top of the remaining promenade rooms. I rarely hear any noise and cant tell u when the parades are going on because I am always part of them 

so we stayed in one on our last cruise.  My wife wanted the cheaper inside room, I wanted at least a window to get rid of the coffin feel of the room.

we were on the 2nd floor of promenade cabins, above the member services desk.  Very little noise that bothered us.

Room felt quite a bit smaller than our previous balconies, we kept bumping into each other.

My wife didn't like the window being opened because of people across the way, so it kinda defeated the purpose.  We are back in a balcony for our cruise this march.

Dan