Release of Caribbean 2022 Cruises

I tried the search function but couldn't find an answer and short of calling NCL...I'm wondering if my fellow CCers could advise when cruises for 2022 could be released by NCL. (maybe from prior experience).

I see they show Hawaii dates for 2022 but nothing else and I am specifically looking for cruises out of New Orleans during early 2022 (yes I know we have lots of time).     

4 hours ago, Buffalofirsttimer4 said:

I tried the search function but couldn't find an answer and short of calling NCL...I'm wondering if my fellow CCers could advise when cruises for 2022 could be released by NCL. (maybe from prior experience).

I see they show Hawaii dates for 2022 but nothing else and I am specifically looking for cruises out of New Orleans during early 2022 (yes I know we have lots of time).     

Hawaii have always been years in advance since they only have the one ship there and it isn't going anywhere else.

Typically, they would release the whole wave mid-December for the year two in the future (e.g. Dec. 2019 for 2022).  Lately, they have been dropping more sailings in batches by ship or region earlier than all in mid-December.  In this case though, I'd guess mid-December for that region.

• 2 months later...

Does anyone have new info regarding when the Winter 2021 Caribbean cruises will be released? We're trying to compare Celebrity, HAL and Norwegian itineraries/prices for November/December 2021, but only Celebrity has released their sailings yet. They also have a very good promotion at the moment, so we're anxiously waiting to be able to compare the itineraries/prices/perks to HAL and Norwegian.

• 2 weeks later...

Sailed on the Gem October 2019 twenty of us from Boston to the Caribbean and returned to Boston.  We loved it.  Ncl moved the Gem back to New York.  Does anyone know if NCL plans to bring the Gem or another ship here for roundtrip Boston to Caribbean cruises. As of now just Bermuda cruises and canadian cruises.

19 minutes ago, k-cat said:

Sailed on the Gem October 2019 twenty of us from Boston to the Caribbean and returned to Boston.  We loved it.  Ncl moved the Gem back to New York.  Does anyone know if NCL plans to bring the Gem or another ship here for roundtrip Boston to Caribbean cruises. As of now just Bermuda cruises and canadian cruises.

We did this same cruise 2018 on the Dawn. It was great leaving and ending from Boston. Hope NCL schedules more in the future. Boston needs more options than Bermuda and Canada.

NCL really aren't making comparison with other lines (in our case Celebrity, but Carnival and Royal Caribbean have also already released) for a November/December 2021 Caribbean itinerary/price out of Tampa/Port Canaveral.

Celebrity has a fantastic promotion during these weeks, and I suppose NCL's promotion is in the "better half", but it's hard when there are no itineraries and prices to compare with!

Should we expect itineraries and prices to be somewhat the same as Nov/Dec 2020, specifically we're looking at Escape Western Caribbean from PC (or whichever ship will be sailing from PC in late 2021).

I really just want to know when the next time I can/will sail on the Escape is. It's my favorite ship and right now I am not seeing a sailing on her in the foreseeable future. Have the Bliss in March, our first Princess sailing in August, leaning towards our first Celebrity sailing in January 2021, so might not be back to NCL until May of 2021... The Escape will be in the Baltics through 2021, so now 2022 is looking like our next real chance. Hope they get those itineraries posted soon!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2020 at 9:26 AM, JamieLogical said:

I really just want to know when the next time I can/will sail on the Escape is. It's my favorite ship and right now I am not seeing a sailing on her in the foreseeable future. Have the Bliss in March, our first Princess sailing in August, leaning towards our first Celebrity sailing in January 2021, so might not be back to NCL until May of 2021... The Escape will be in the Baltics through 2021, so now 2022 is looking like our next real chance. Hope they get those itineraries posted soon!

Was Escape the first NCL ship you cruised on? 

It seems that many NCL'ers (us included) favorite ship is the first ship we sailed. That being the GEM out of NY. Just curious

10 hours ago, P_Mcruisers said:

Was Escape the first NCL ship you cruised on? 

It seems that many NCL'ers (us included) favorite ship is the first ship we sailed. That being the GEM out of NY. Just curious

It was the first ship I sailed on period, NCL or otherwise. And I think it makes sense that the first ship you sail on might be your favorite, because it's what you compare all future ships to. The other ship I have sailed on the most is the Bliss and while I do love the Bliss as well, the things I prefer about the Escape are Howl at the Moon, Pincho, the location and layout of the Garden Cafe, the fact that there's a bar in the theater, the free ropes course and larger mini-golf, the wider Deck 7 with more space in O'sheehan's, the stage and dance floor in the Manhattan Room, Choir of Man, and the location and layout of the Thermal Spa. The things I like better about the Bliss are the Observation lounge, the Cavern Club, and Los Lobos.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm copying my reply from another thread with the same subject:

I just called the European call center (the agent's accent sounded Eastern European), and she told me that the Winter 2021 itineraries should be released in the beginning of March. This was of course just her claim, nothing can be found anywhere online about it, but i guess I should check the website regularly over the next few weeks.