New Celebrity Mailer!

hcat

Arrived today with cover : 

Celebrate

LIKE IT'S 2020 WITH THE

BEST PREMIUM CRUISE LINE

States Celebrity is Celebrating its 30th Anniversary this year,  and APEX is arriving.

Self proclaims X  status as  a Premium cruise line.

Featured models look nothing like "us" or most of the  folks we saw onboard EDGE or other ships. Models are young, thin, with drinks in hand!

Focus is  on EDGE and APEX, Europe and Carib seasons...big push on suites!

New offer:  celebrity.com/2020escapes

Suites get 4 perks  and mega OBC to spend onboard....ends Dec 28..promo code TARGETOBC

You,re welcome...

We may do so on EDGE Nov 15th

Some of the suite perks are dups of E plus perks..but sounds like it cpuld be a good deal.   

What on  earth could we do with that much OBC?  Shopping spree!  

Flier has the link I posted.. or  says to call ,1 866  212 2702 or your TA

There's alot of very tiny, fine print...must be booked by 10/07/-12/18/19

Select sailings departing 01/01/20-04/30/21,  new indiv  bookings only

Non refundable OBC....yada yada yada!

20 minutes ago, cnschultzy said:

Thank you for sharing @hcat - I tested the code on a mock booking for my sailing (Aquaclass - Feb 2020) and it worked. I called X and was able to add an extra $200 OBC to my reservation.

Really...that's interesting. I'd be afraid it might change and add a surcharge for the Classic Alc.  I will give them a call and see if it  can be applied to our Summit 2020 res in a reg balc and our Jan 2021.. we are in a suite but could always use extra OBC... hate to make changes and fall into a trap.

@hcat It seems like it would be worth looking into for your suite. I called before I saw the terms you posted (new indiv  bookings only) so I'm surprised they added the OBC to my existing booking. I suppose it depends on who is on the other line. 

I have all 4 perks and just double checked... The only thing that changed on my reservation is the OBC. I'll have no trouble spending an extra $200 🙂

Just called.,.

As I suspected we could  not get the new offer applied without it being a re-booking,  which would mean re -pricing  and tge dreaded  extra daiky charge for the  classic alc perk.  We good OBC so not too unhappy.

We also got a  very good price for  Connie 2021..so we'll stick with that,  Can look into a new booking  while on EDGE,,.

1 hour ago, cnschultzy said:

@hcat It seems like it would be worth looking into for your suite. I called before I saw the terms you posted (new indiv  bookings only) so I'm surprised they added the OBC to my existing booking. I suppose it depends on who is on the other line. 

I have all 4 perks and just double checked... The only thing that changed on my reservation is the OBC. I'll have no trouble spending an extra $200 🙂

I'll call next about the suite booking  on Connie.  Happy you did well!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 39august said:

Where are you all finding the specific cruises, please? I don't see anything except the OP's message. 

If I understand your question correctly... I went to the Celebrity website, searched for my sailing based on date/destination, then clicked Book Now. When I got to the "How many guests" screen, I entered the promo code "TARGETOBC" that the OP mentioned, and I followed the prompts as if I was creating a new booking identical to what I have already reserved. The final price was the same as my current reservation but included an additional $200 OBC so I called X and requested the change. 

I'm not sure if there's an easier way but it's the method I've used to monitor prices over the past few months. I hope that helps.

15 hours ago, cnschultzy said:

If I understand your question correctly... I went to the Celebrity website, searched for my sailing based on date/destination, then clicked Book Now. When I got to the "How many guests" screen, I entered the promo code "TARGETOBC" that the OP mentioned, and I followed the prompts as if I was creating a new booking identical to what I have already reserved. The final price was the same as my current reservation but included an additional $200 OBC so I called X and requested the change. 

I'm not sure if there's an easier way but it's the method I've used to monitor prices over the past few months. I hope that helps.

I just tried this and got The promo code entered is not valid.  ?   However, I guess I couldn't take advantage of offer as I have a group rate.  Also, although I have a refundable deposit  having to pay the $14 day surcharge on a 11 night cruise wipes out  the $100 pp obc (and current pricing is more than the group rate...)

Edited by dutchclogs

16 hours ago, 39august said:

Where are you all finding the specific cruises, please? I don't see anything except the OP's message. 

Just to add that I can't either. Copying and pasting link brings me to November offer. Not sure if this is exactly the same offer or not?

1 minute ago, dutchclogs said:

Just to add that I can't either. Copying and pasting link brings me to November offer. Not sure if this is exactly the same offer or not?

Open the Celebrity website to the home page. Do a search for cruises within the target dates. Click "Book Now"on a cruise that fits the required time frame. Then click number of cabins, then on the next page with number of passengers scroll down and enter the promo code in OP's past.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/5/2019 at 1:26 PM, hcat said:

Arrived today with cover : 

Celebrate

LIKE IT'S 2020 WITH THE

BEST PREMIUM CRUISE LINE

States Celebrity is Celebrating its 30th Anniversary this year,  and APEX is arriving.

Self proclaims X  status as  a Premium cruise line.

Featured models look nothing like "us" or most of the  folks we saw onboard EDGE or other ships. Models are young, thin, with drinks in hand!

Focus is  on EDGE and APEX, Europe and Carib seasons...big push on suites!

New offer:  celebrity.com/2020escapes

Suites get 4 perks  and mega OBC to spend onboard....ends Dec 28..promo code TARGETOBC

hcat- thanks!  I do not see a lot of young and thin model types on X !  Just on the Alice commercial. :classic_smile: But I think they do fall into the definition of Premium - but probably Premium Mass Market cruiseline.  They did not say Luxury cruise line at least!