Encore / Live / Solo(*)- Dec 1-8-2019...

sid_9169

3 minutes ago, Von & John said:

Sid - looks to be great fun so far...

Is all of Vibe windy?   Or only the bar area?

Here’s to another great day. 

One side is worse than the other, but it's almost too windy to be enjoyable on a good part of it...

31 minutes ago, PortFees45 said:

What's the infraction here? The speedo? 

If it is the speedo, I'll note he's also listening to music properly on headphones, so I'll call it even. 

Also there are plenty of women wearing bikinis on the pooldeck who look like the elephant man if he let himself go, so the speedo honestly isn't that bad in comparison. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, PortFees45 said:

If it is the speedo, I'll note he's also listening to music properly on headphones, so I'll call it even. 

Also there are plenty of women wearing bikinis on the pooldeck who look like the elephant man if he let himself go, so the speedo honestly isn't that bad in comparison. 

2 wrongs don't make a right...

and none of that is right..

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

I'm trying to figure out my strategy for sneaking into the Captain's reception in the Haven this evening... Last time, I just stood outside the door, and when someone opened it, I said that I was supposed to meet someone inside... Easiest plan ever... I need to get access to the Haven bar...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Me and "C" have pretty much gone "lone Wolf" so far today... I ran into her this morning, and she was having trouble with seasickness, which you don't know you actually have until you're out here. It's never affected me one bit, but she went and bought some medication at the gift shop that helped a little. Surprisingly, they didn't have patches available, which I thought was the standard when it came to that condition...

• Like 1

Me and "C" have pretty much gone "lone Wolf" so far today... I ran into her this morning, and she was having trouble with seasickness, which you don't know you actually have until you're out here. It's never affected me one bit, but she went and bought some medication at the gift shop that helped a little. Surprisingly, they didn't have patches available, which I thought was the standard when it came to that condition...

One should always bring some type of seasickness meds on the 1st few cruises until you know your tolerance. I’ve never had an issue, but I bring ginger candies JIC.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I walked by the Local and smelled chicken wings, so now I want chicken wings... Earlier, I ate some stuff from the Indian section of the Garden Cafe, but didn't take a picture... It just looked like a bunch of stuff on a plate...

• Like 1