Symphony OTS: where to make specialty dining res?

karen_g

I have booked a 3-night dining package for my upcoming cruise on the Symphony.  When I get onboard, where should I go to make the 3 reservations?  A few years ago on Allure, they directed me to the main dining room where there was quite a wait.  Is that still where I should go to make my bookings?  Thanks for any info.

Just now, karen_g said:

I have booked a 3-night dining package for my upcoming cruise on the Symphony.  When I get onboard, where should I go to make the 3 reservations?  A few years ago on Allure, they directed me to the main dining room where there was quite a wait.  Is that still where I should go to make my bookings?  Thanks for any info.

Go to Central Park and try any of the restaurants there.  They should be taking reservations at the podium inside.  The dining room will be crowded because people are trying to make My Time Dining reservations for the main dining room.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

Go to Central Park and try any of the restaurants there.  They should be taking reservations at the podium inside.  The dining room will be crowded because people are trying to make My Time Dining reservations for the main dining room.

I never thought of that.  That makes total sense.  Thank you!

We just got off Symphony.  We boarded on Deck 5 around 11:30am and I went to the MDR right there on Deck 5 where there was no line at all.  He quickly made my reservation and we got all the restaurants/times we wanted.  The line that was super-long was the line for show reservations.  I was glad we already had our reservations for all the shows. 

22 hours ago, karen_g said:

Any specialty restaurant or a kiosk in the Promenade that ahs a crew member hawking Specialty Dining.