Unlimited Dining Package, $179 a good price on Symphony?

mja2573

Not a great price.  Normal price is either $199 or $215  You can buy now and cancel and re-buy if it goes down  Last year's Black Friday sale had them between $125-$150 but it did not happen again and I don't think that it will.  

Edited by molly361
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, molly361 said:

Not a great price.  Normal price is either $199 or $215  You can buy now and cancel and re-buy if it goes down  Last year's Black Friday sale had them between $125-$150 but it did not happen again and I don't think that it will.  

It was $154 on the Black Friday sale this year, at least for Rhapsody in February and Serenade in May.

• Clarea changed the title to Unlimited Dining Package, $179 a good price?
25 minutes ago, molly361 said:

These are Oasis Clara pricing for seven days

• Clarea changed the title to Unlimited Dining Package, $179 a good price on Symphony?
4 hours ago, molly361 said:

OP is on the Symphony so I was referencing Oasis class pricing

I figured there might be a difference, which is why I named the ships.  🙂 So there was no reduction on the Oasis class package for Black Friday? Or was it the $179 (which is what we paid on Ovation, well worth it IMO given the pricing at the specialty restaurants)?

18 minutes ago, critterchick said:

I figured there might be a difference, which is why I named the ships.  🙂 So there was no reduction on the Oasis class package for Black Friday? Or was it the $179 (which is what we paid on Ovation, well worth it IMO given the pricing at the specialty restaurants)?

Quantum and Oasis class is regular $199.  Black Friday they dropped to $179.  On the cruise planner sale that started today they are back at $179.

7 hours ago, mja2573 said:

We are going on our 1st RC cruise in about 15 years in 2020 on the Symphony of the Seas. The ultimate dining package is $179.00 right now. Is that a good price or does it go lower?

thank you in advance. 

7 hours ago, molly361 said:

Ellen, if the normal price is $199 or $215, wouldn't $179 be a good price????????????????

I'm sailing on Symphony next month on 1/25.

The Unlimited Dining Package normal price was $215.  During their numerous sale periods, it dropped to $199, and then back to $215 when they were done.  For Black Friday and Cyber Monday they dropped to $179 and promptly got sold out.  Hope I can still get reservations when I get onboard.  We're early eaters, so I think we'll be fine 🙂

4 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

Ellen, if the normal price is $199 or $215, wouldn't $179 be a good price????????????????

I think I said not a GREAT price, better price yes.    It;s not to me when I paid $126 and $154 for the Oasis last year.  I also told them that they can buy and cancel and re purchase if the price goes down.😇

Edited by molly361

56 minutes ago, bgoff60 said:

where is it listed in the cruise planner.  I am also on the Symphony (1-25-2020) and do not currently see it.  Everything else is showing but not that package... ???

If offered, it would be under Dining.

5 hours ago, bgoff60 said:

where is it listed in the cruise planner.  I am also on the Symphony (1-25-2020) and do not currently see it.  Everything else is showing but not that package... ???

It used to be showing until Cyber Monday, but then it disappeared.  I'm assuming they reached capacity on it after the $179 price.

Edited by BPyser1

1 hour ago, vacationlover_mn said:

I think it’s a pretty good price, and really worth it 🙂. We had paid $149 for the previous UDP program on symphony this past feb, and it was well worth it!  Hooked is my fave, and I always like one meal at wonderland 🙂

I am not sure about Wonderland.   Seems a tad odd to me.