New to Royal-quick question

First cruise with Royal coming next year. I logged in to make a payment on our Oasis trip next August and it is telling me I don't have a balance due.  I've read on here before that the planner and their website isn't the best.  Is there a secret Santa, or did they lose me? Lol.  I still have a booking number and my cabin I picked.

1 hour ago, 3poundpuppies said:

First cruise with Royal coming next year. I logged in to make a payment on our Oasis trip next August and it is telling me I don't have a balance due.  I've read on here before that the planner and their website isn't the best.  Is there a secret Santa, or did they lose me? Lol.  I still have a booking number and my cabin I picked.

Go to the main page on Royals website and all the way on the bottom of the first page is a make a payment option. That is how I had to do it

Edited by molly361

14 minutes ago, 3poundpuppies said:

I do!  I figured out how to make a payment on it though. If I go to the generic make a payment spot I'm able to enter the booking number, then the balance comes up. So, no secret santa, lol.   Just weird how on the planner it said I had no balance!

I haven't made one payment for my September 2020 cruise and it says no balance due.....I would love for that glitch to stick

Edited by Mr. Candyman