Panorama FTTF

naxer

On another site, last night some members from my Feb 1 Panorama cruise were able to get FTTF by calling, and one mentioned being able to buy it via their phone ap.  It didn't seem anyone was able to see it on the website.  Once it was reported, it quickly sold out.

55 minutes ago, naxer said:

On another site, last night some members from my Feb 1 Panorama cruise were able to get FTTF by calling, and one mentioned being able to buy it via their phone ap.  It didn't seem anyone was able to see it on the website.  Once it was reported, it quickly sold out.

I saw this posted elsewhere for 1/18 sailing. 

3 hours ago, cmich068 said:

FTTF was showing available last night for me for Feb 1 panorama. Not showing up now but wasn't planning to buy it anyways. 

Not available for the January 4th Panorama sailing.  My PVP checked with the funshop, tried every code! 

I am hoping they release it prior to Feb 1 2020 because that will give me hope on my Mardi Gras sailing :) Not holding my breathe though. Did they really release it for the 1/18 Panorama sailing?

Faster to the Fun is not offered on Carnival Journeys departures, cruises in Europe, nor on cruises from the following home ports: Honolulu, Norfolk, Vancouver, San Diego and San Francisco. It will be offered on the Carnival Panorama, starting with departures in February 2020, Carnival Radiance, starting with departures in January 2021 and Mardi Gras, starting in 2021 (date to be determined).

50 minutes ago, zorky12 said:

I am hoping they release it prior to Feb 1 2020 because that will give me hope on my Mardi Gras sailing 🙂 Not holding my breathe though. Did they really release it for the 1/18 Panorama sailing?

Faster to the Fun is not offered on Carnival Journeys departures, cruises in Europe, nor on cruises from the following home ports: Honolulu, Norfolk, Vancouver, San Diego and San Francisco. It will be offered on the Carnival Panorama, starting with departures in February 2020, Carnival Radiance, starting with departures in January 2021 and Mardi Gras, starting in 2021 (date to be determined).

In so typical Carnival fashion, they did release it!  I just happened to be reading about the reviews of the new Panorama on some other site and people started posting like mad that they were getting it for the 1/18/2020 sailing.  I wasn't interested in getting it for this cruise anyway, but my skepticism detector went off like Geiger counter in Chernobyl.  Sure enough, some people actually posted their transactions.  Many had to call and talk to several people, a few were able to purchase online. 

I am on the Feb 8th sailing and some people reported being able to see it and purchase it online but most said it wasn't showing on line but they were able to buy it when the called Carnival. It was not showing up for me but I am not buying it anyway so I didn't call. That was yesterday. Today, just out of curiosity, I checked online and there it was.

1 hour ago, habsfan4ever said:

Ok, no judging... but I have FTTF, and a 12:30 arrival time, can We get on earlier?

once your priority it does not matter what your sch arrival time is.  You will be called after weddings Diamond Platinum and suites then FTTF.  In LB you are usually boarding around 11:30 ish

Faster to the Fun is being pulled from Panorama sailings.  😞  At least mine, 2/22/20 -- called and was told that there are too many Suite/Platinum passengers....the $109.95 is still on my credit card...told I'd be refunded in 10 business days.  So...check yours and see if you get to keep it for your sailing dates.  Sigh...

They pulled ours for 2/15.  Called, and they said they booked too many.  No apology, said they would refund us at some point.  Asked if folks like us who were being bumped could be put on a wait list in case they opened more FTTF slots, and was told flat out no.  Bad business and attitude by Carnival!  If this is how they treat their customers, I will be sailing another line for our next cruise this summer