New Year's Adventure on the Ventura

kerryincork

1 hour ago, kerryincork said:

Thanks Andy.

One thing I have noticed is that the ship is quite chilly this time. Lots of people wearing coats through the day.

I have seen people in coats but thought that was just the smokers... 

Only noticed the cold in odd parts, like the back of Metropolis, apart from that, hadn't thought about it until you mentioned it. 

Andy 

4 hours ago, kerryincork said:

Thanks Andy.

One thing I have noticed is that the ship is quite chilly this time. Lots of people wearing coats through the day.

19 minutes ago, Cathygh said:

Glasshouse is cold as well. 

Have any of you raised this with reception and asked if the thermostat could be increased?

33 minutes ago, terrierjohn said:

Have any of you raised this with reception and asked if the thermostat could be increased?

Forget it! We were on the Constellation last January (Abu Dhabi - Singapore), so pretty hot outside. Its the first time I have seen ladies come to the theatre with coats on!! Despite many peoples concerns, the temperature stayed the same!

Simon

1 hour ago, Cathygh said:

Glasshouse is cold as well. 

We are in the Glasshouse now, it is cold but the doors are open for embarkation. Not noticed it before. 

Hope you had a good day Cathy, it was nice chatting to you and Simon last night. 

Andy & Michelle 

6 minutes ago, Cathygh said:

Hi Andy

Yes we had a great day thanks. Btw you must have met my doppelganger as we haven't met as far as I know. lol.

We had a lovely chat in Metropolis, you joined our table.. 

Simon was high on 'too much fizz' and you enjoyed the Epicurean but the food was a bit cold.. 

Andy 

23 minutes ago, AndyMichelle said:

Simon was high on 'too much fizz' and you enjoyed the Epicurean but the food was a bit cold.. 

Andy 

Andy - can't believe someone met you and then immediately forgot you! Perhaps the old charisma is slipping!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, AndyMichelle said:

Andy 

That's really interesting as yes I was in Metropolis last night but my husband is called Paul and sadly he does not drink fizz. We'll be there c 7.30 tonight with my son and his girlfriend!  Also not been to Epicurean this trip either !

Edited by Cathygh
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Cathygh said:

That's really interesting as yes I was in Metropolis last night but my husband is called Paul and sadly he does not drink fizz. We'll be there c 7.30 tonight with my son and his girlfriend!  Also not been to Epicurean this trip either !

Thanks to the 2 of you for keeping me entertained - priceless. Hope you finally meet up tonight - ha ha ha ha.

Sounds like the cocktails are flowing on Ventura !!!

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Cathygh said:

Oh dear, sorry, I am getting you confused with another Cathy... 

Oops... 😂😂😂

Andy 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, wowzz said:

Andy - can't believe someone met you and then immediately forgot you! Perhaps the old charisma is slipping!

I don't know about charisma, my brain must be fuddled by too many cocktails... 

It wasn't this Cathy that we spent ages chatting to... 😂😂

Andy