Spring on Sale - Starts January 7th

Coral

1 minute ago, steelers36 said:

I found the same thing for the most recent Elite pre-release last month.  Even the Princess reps on the phone had no pricing they could access and give me.  Have to wait until they post it AFAIK.

It seems that recently they’re less likely to provide the list with lowest price by type for included cruises & only the flyer with a few of the lowest prices.  Based on the available information the sale may only benefit those with 3/4 passengers.

I will benefit if 1st & 2nd person stays the same and 3rd drops to $1. Might reduce my tab by $700. But I've seen 1st & 2nd increase to negate savings. So I've put it on hold until tomorrow 

11 minutes ago, idahospud said:

Heads up. This promo is for new bookings only. It doesn't say it in the fine print but after trying to get it switched for a client, I found out. You can't refare - you have to cancel and rebook. 

Thanks for the info!

21 minutes ago, idahospud said:

Heads up. This promo is for new bookings only. It doesn't say it in the fine print but after trying to get it switched for a client, I found out. You can't refare - you have to cancel and rebook. 

So true! Mary had to cancel the hold to get it for me. Simple since it was just a hold. Price dropped 25% 🤑

1 hour ago, idahospud said:

but can you then just ADD under BSE to the new booking ?

5 minutes ago, Ombud said:

Actually my 3/22/20-2/29/20 is from SF as is the 3/29/20-4/5/20 & 1 to Hawaii. So keep looking if you want rt SF

Seems you have a time machine and going back in time.... 😉

Neither of those are in the sale! The sale items have a red flag on them.

They were available now. But there were only 3 BB available .... it was hard for PVP Mary to find but she did!

Love paying $1 for the 2nd kid on the California Classic. If you're looking to do the same hopefully this will help youScreenshot_20200107-140350_Chrome.thumb.jpg.f2db08bae8f99fb9b3c35da307b0107d.jpg

Screenshot_20200107-140401_Chrome.thumb.jpg.211cda7968bb553568112b5cdb096aab.jpg

Edited by Ombud