Just added Best.Sale.Ever to existing cruise - seems good?

ian441672

They would not let me add just the D+G, only the D+G+W, to our June cruise.  Still this works out to about $25 for D+W which is a good deal for us.

We don't ever drink enough for the full beverage package to make sense for us however, with a wine with dinner and maybe another drink during the day plus soda plus specialty coffee the $25/d/p is a good deal for us.  Additionally, while WIFI isn't worth $10 per person per day for us it does have some value.

• Like 1

Just wondering if you are already have a promotion that includes, gratuities, wifi, & OBC with your rate, can you just add drink package?  Anyone with that scenario?  Don't really want to add anything else to the price for items we already have included at this point.  Thanks for any insight.

15 hours ago, LB_NJ said:

They would not let me add just the D+G, only the D+G+W, to our June cruise.  Still this works out to about $25 for D+W which is a good deal for us.

We don't ever drink enough for the full beverage package to make sense for us however, with a wine with dinner and maybe another drink during the day plus soda plus specialty coffee the $25/d/p is a good deal for us.  Additionally, while WIFI isn't worth $10 per person per day for us it does have some value.

We looked at is as not having to buy the soda package  😉 The other way to look at it was 3 drinks a day makes it worth it, before even looking at coffee and bottled water haha Wifi is not important to us, however we had some issues making a phone calls in port back to our kids, so at least we can get enough to email or try to chat that way. 

2 hours ago, 13cheermom said:

Just wondering if you are already have a promotion that includes, gratuities, wifi, & OBC with your rate, can you just add drink package?  Anyone with that scenario?  Don't really want to add anything else to the price for items we already have included at this point.  Thanks for any insight.

I would call your Princess Travel Agent! They added to our current promos and only paid an upgrade fee. Totally worth calling. We already had gratuities, dinner x2 and OBC and I for sure thought we would lose the 2 that were not included this round, but nope. 

On 1/4/2020 at 5:27 PM, Married15 said:

For drinks, wifi and grats $40pp per day Best3. For drinks & grats $30 BestDG. For Drinks, wifi $25 BestDW, for wifi and grats $25 Best2WG. Not sure how it works in Australia though. Good luck.

Just wanted to say THANK YOU for sharing this! A quick call to Princess and I was able to add on the drink package and gratuities to my existing booking using these codes! The person on the phone couldn't believe they worked, lol! She had to try two different ones to get the perks I wanted, but it basically worked out to us getting the drinks for $15 per person per day! So give Princess a call and give them these specific codes, they may work for you!

• Like 1

Just booked yesterday 

looks like the best deal of all cruise lines

I understand Caribbean Princess was just

went thur a refurbishment 

Does anyone have any comments 

new beds? 

Sailing 5-23-2020

Thank you in advance 

3 hours ago, Katwoman007 said:

We looked at is as not having to buy the soda package  😉 The other way to look at it was 3 drinks a day makes it worth it, before even looking at coffee and bottled water haha Wifi is not important to us, however we had some issues making a phone calls in port back to our kids, so at least we can get enough to email or try to chat that way. 

We had success making phone calls over wifi with an Android phone on a different cruise line.  Plan on using the WiFi for that in addition to texting and email.

2 minutes ago, LB_NJ said:

We had success making phone calls over wifi with an Android phone on a different cruise line.  Plan on using the WiFi for that in addition to texting and email.

We were trying to be good with our service lol. My mistake... I did not realize we needed to allow our service to connect to the right listed one... where I thought I needed to find Tmobile ONLY.  My bad. The only time in Alaska we had service, even phone, on our own was when we were in Victoria and could link up to the visitors center, as we had an aft balcony and right next to it 😂 Oops. Next trip won't matter haha

4 hours ago, Katwoman007 said:

I would call your Princess Travel Agent! They added to our current promos and only paid an upgrade fee. Totally worth calling. We already had gratuities, dinner x2 and OBC and I for sure thought we would lose the 2 that were not included this round, but nope. 

Do you mind telling me what your extra pp/day cost was for your add-on?

We have had no luck. We are cruising on March 7th on the Sky.. My TA said that she has been getting calls nonstop from CC members quoting this thread. Apparently, she was on the phone with Princess for most of the day yesterday attempting to get the deal using the codes for cruisers sailing in February and early March. She tried today on mine and again was told the promo code (Best3) was not valid for my voyage.

It appears it is working for those posters from Australia and Great Britain. I'm thinking that those of us in the US sailing in the next 2 ½ months are out of luck. 

I have to admit, I am more than a little envious of those of you who have scored this deal! 

Edited by hllwdcruiser

10 hours ago, 13cheermom said:

If you can use BEST2DW for $25pppd, you will be paying $25 for the $70+ PBP. Unless it kicks it out because the wifi is already there, just double up and you are still way ahead.