Website issues - messing with stock OBC?

amyotravel

Hi, all

We submitted out stock ownership form weeks ago. This is the first time we have had issues seeing the credit on our documents. I was thinking it might just be due to the holidays, but now concerned because the website is having so much trouble. We cruise in 26 days. A little nervous. Anyone else having this issue?

Amy

5 minutes ago, fatboydave666 said:

In the same boat. lol

Wondering if we should contact our PVP,  but last cruise he thought we had promo OBC and didn't know it was actually stock, so I don't have much hope for him in that regard. Not good, I know...

My stock OBC is not always shown on the website, so I always took my email confirmation.  (It was always there when I boarded though.) This time I didn't get an email notification that my stock OBC went through, so I called and had them send me an email confirmation, which they did. 

16 minutes ago, naxer said:

My stock OBC is not always shown on the website, so I always took my email confirmation.  (It was always there when I boarded though.) This time I didn't get an email notification that my stock OBC went through, so I called and had them send me an email confirmation, which they did. 

It usually shows on your boarding docs when you print everything, which it is not doing this time. I didn't know there was a number to call to get the email confirmation. Would it be possible to message me and send it if you have the number handy?

2 minutes ago, amyotravel said:

It usually shows on your boarding docs when you print everything, which it is not doing this time. I didn't know there was a number to call to get the email confirmation. Would it be possible to message me and send it if you have the number handy?

I don't think you can message anybody on this message board but they could post the number here for you.😊

It may be worthwhile to email guestadmin@carnival.com when you can, inquire about your previous submission and include what would be a duplicate request providing your ownership, sailing date/booking id, etc.  I have read on CC otherwise but am fortunate to have had good results contacting guestadmin@carnival.com regarding the shareholder's benefit.  Hope you get confirmation of your OBC being applied soon.  Have a great cruise in 26 days also!

12 minutes ago, Florida Paesano said:

It may be worthwhile to email guestadmin@carnival.com when you can, inquire about your previous submission and include what would be a duplicate request providing your ownership, sailing date/booking id, etc.  I have read on CC otherwise but am fortunate to have had good results contacting guestadmin@carnival.com regarding the shareholder's benefit.  Hope you get confirmation of your OBC being applied soon.  Have a great cruise in 26 days also!

Thanks so much!

1 hour ago, amyotravel said:

I just called the Carnival 800 number on their website.  The person I spoke with just asked for my booking number and my pin, and I got the email before we were off the phone.  I actually had to do this twice as I'm on a B2B, and the first rep I spoke with only sent me the confirmation for the first leg.  I called back and got someone else to send me the confirmation for the second leg.

53 minutes ago, pcvtmom said:

We cruise Feb. 3rd, and my shareholder's OBC is showing on my documents, as always.

It probably depends on when you sent it in - like if it was before these website issues! 😉 Or, luck of the draw.

• Like 1

We did this in the past but I'm not sure where I got the form.  Can someone please provide some guidance for me?

Thanks! 

Edited...Of course I found it as soon as I asked. 🙂

Edited by RollTide73
update

FYI. Had to email them and it took a couple of days to get resolved. But it is there now as of this afternoon!

Everyone with stock OBC that is cruising soon should check their docs in case, just to make sure. I really think it was the issues with the website and it did NOT automatically appear when it was back up.

image.png.187662c80bf81e0dd1a99ede9185681f.png

1 minute ago, cruzinfamilyof4 said:

I tried faxing to the above # four times this morning, and the fax will not go through. Can I email to this information guestadmin@carnival.com  and it "should" work? TIA!

We have never faxed. I have heard about issues with the faxing before. If you are not short on time, we always mail it in. I know it sounds old school and feels scary, but it has worked in the past. I think this was a carnival website problem, versus how we sent it in. They didn't question anything once we sent the follow up email, and the website had so many issues right at the time they would have been applying it.

Per the form:

"Please provide by fax or by mail ..."

6 minutes ago, cruzinfamilyof4 said:

Unfortunately we are pushing the 3 week window; totally forgot we needed to do it. And unfortunately the phone number listed o the form is not working. 

I believe other people have said emailing works. Worth a shot! And explain the issues with faxing and the time frame on mailing.