Shampoo & conditioner and arrival times

colesc15

It's been a year, so making sure things haven't changed. Going on Vision in a few weeks out of San Juan. Do they still have shampoo and conditioner in the cabins? Also, even though you select a check in time, do they still not enforce it and can show up earlier? Thanks. 

14 minutes ago, Joseph2017China said:

Nothing wrong with the goop in the shower.....I use it all the time with no issues

The issue I have is that I hit the dispenser with my elbow, knock it on the floor, it falls apart, and all (or most of) the "goop" drains out.  😲

And the alternative is the bar of soap falling through the slots in the holder.  Can't win.

Edited by Another_Critic
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Another_Critic said:

And the alternative is the bar of soap falling through the slots in the holder.  Can't win.

The first thing I do when I am unpacking my toiletries is fold a facecloth and put it in the soap dish before I put the soap in. No more soap slipping through the slots!

And I agree with all the comments about bringing your own shampoo and conditioner.  I cannot use the stuff in the dispenser - it dries out my skin/scalp and also make my head breakout even time.  Hubby uses it though (he is also almost bald and does not have sensitive skin).

• Like 1

San Juan you can arrive any time but if you get there too early you will be waiting until they open the ship for boarding, and there is very little seating  - mostly stand in line and wait after you have checked in. If you arrive noon or later after the initial rush you can check in and board quickly with no wait. 

Gilchrist & Soames in Suites of all ship types except for Oasis and Quantum Class.

On Oasis and Quantum Class the product's are from L'Ocitane.

Quite ridiculous, they should really stramline and offer the L'Ocitane products across the fleet in Suites.

Edited by LXA350