No shows and adjoining rooms

03063Dad

We are a family of 5 booked into adjoining rooms leaving tomorrow. My wife and 2 of my kids, who were all assigned one room will not be able to travel last second. I will be traveling with my son who was assigned to my room, although we planned to have the 3 kids in one room together. Will we lose access to the other room when they no show? If we can only keep one room theirs has the second bed and I’d rather have that one. 

If no one shows for that cabin you lose it. 

They could use it for a crew upgrade or a performer or it might just go empty.  If someone else complains about their room they might be moved to that room.  

You should be able to have the beds separated in your cabin.

10 minutes ago, 03063Dad said:

We are a family of 5 booked into adjoining rooms leaving tomorrow. My wife and 2 of my kids, who were all assigned one room will not be able to travel last second. I will be traveling with my son who was assigned to my room, although we planned to have the 3 kids in one room together. Will we lose access to the other room when they no show? If we can only keep one room theirs has the second bed and I’d rather have that one. 

I think that is a question, when you check in tomorrow. 

1 minute ago, cb at sea said:

You shouldn't "lose" access to that cabin...after all, you PAID for it.  You are well beyond any refund....and if they were to use that cabin, I WOULD want to be reimbursed for it. 

That is my thought. Guess I just don’t know if I want to call attention to this when boarding. 

28 minutes ago, 03063Dad said:

is it too late to switch names in. The 2 cabins?  Move the son checking in with you to 2nd room, and move a no-show in with you ?   Then you check in and get 2 adjoining rooms.