Suite benefits

keiranm2000

Another little known suite benefit we enjoyed was having our butler set up nibbles for us to serve guests we were entertaining in our suite - including a party of 13 when we were in an edge villa. When we were invited to cocktails in a penthouse suite on infinity, the butler got our cocktail order in advance so it was waiting for us when we arrived in the suite. No charge for the food or drinks (although getting free bar service probably is reserved for the upper level suites - or at your butler's discretion).

Also, it isn't just coffee that you can get delivered. We had butler bring us a detox smoothie every morning. We learned about the benefits of the smoothie from our butler on the Edge and we became believers when we tried it one morning after an indulgent night. 

11 minutes ago, Cdresser said:

Also, it isn't just coffee that you can get delivered. We had butler bring us a detox smoothie every morning. We learned about the benefits of the smoothie from our butler on the Edge and we became believers when we tried it one morning after an indulgent night. 

Okay now!!  Tell me about this detox smoothie.  I eat a very clean diet at home, but not possible when we travel.   Is this smoothie from the Aqua Spa cafe?

19 hours ago, keiranm2000 said:

Hello all

I’ve seen all the headline benefits of staying in a Sky Suite like the restaurant and retreat, but are there any little known or little used benefits I should be aware of?

Anyone have any hints or tips to make the most of our 10 night experience? We’ll be on Apex. 

Thanks in advance. 

Here's a listing from X site re suite benefits to Sky Suite guests;  hope this helps.  These seemed to apply to all ships, S class and Edge. Sorry for the break mid page, fades out a line...couldn't get rid of it.  Enjoy your cruise!

image.thumb.png.43edd61b6fead0aae6d706795559e268.png

Amenities for Celebrity Suite Guests:  some differences, probably goes up from here for higher category suites. 

image.thumb.png.01b8615df5d08e250949b613971d7763.png

image.png

Edited by oceangoer2
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Cruizen Susan said:

Okay now!!  Tell me about this detox smoothie.  I eat a very clean diet at home, but not possible when we travel.   Is this smoothie from the Aqua Spa cafe?

Yes, this comes from the aqua spa cafe. After a few days on Edge, my ankles were severely swollen. I tried the smoothie for a hangover remedy and it helped that but also took care of my ankle issue. I also liked the taste:).

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cdresser said:

Yes, this comes from the aqua spa cafe. After a few days on Edge, my ankles were severely swollen. I tried the smoothie for a hangover remedy and it helped that but also took care of my ankle issue. I also liked the taste:).

Great info!   Will be doing this, thanks!

1 hour ago, C-Dragons said:

The OP has asked specifically about Apex.

😊

Since the title of his thread is "Suite Benefits" I'll bet many are reading to find out about Celebrity Suites in general. But thanks for the clarification. 🙂

32 minutes ago, Cdresser said:

Are you saying it took care of all the swelling?  I really must try this then.

1 minute ago, mafig said:

Drinking bottled water, instead of the ship's water, also helps. It kept my swelling problems down to a minimal nuisance. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, C-Dragons said:

Drinking bottled water, instead of the ship's water, also helps. It kept my swelling problems down to a minimal nuisance. 

I do that too.  I know people say the ship's water is fine, but since I stopped drinking it and switched to bottled only, my swelling is at a minimum.  However, it's good to have another alternative, just in case.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mafig said:

Yes, it all went away. Not sure if it would work for everyone since there are a number of possible causes for the swelling, but it's worth trying.