Suite Class replaced by The Retreat

Stu UK

2 minutes ago, Cruise a holic said:

Since the package said the deluxe beverage package all over the ship, will we get mixed cocktails in our staterooms now?  

I very much doubt it with out an extra cost. Not even RS and above have ever gat that unless by special favour from an attentive butler. The web site is notoriusly inconsistent. 

You could always bring one up from the retreat lounge🍸🍹🥂😎

• Like 1

Keep in mind, too, that any new "inclusions" will most likely only be available to NEW bookings at the NEW fares.  Bookings made prior to any new rules or promotions won't be subject to them. If you're already booked, "fagetaboutit".

3 hours ago, Stu UK said:

Perhaps a new service with the relaunch of The Retreat concept. The site is clear that the Premium Package covers in suite.  Unless its the usual Celebrity web errors.

921CEC35-DB11-4EA9-B1DF-46562777A780.png

We have those perks with the  Sky suite we have booked on Connie out of Tampa...short window with discounted prices!

Perhaps Suites / Retreat will be an all inclusive category???

Edited by hcat

4 hours ago, hcat said:

We have those perks with the  Sky suite we have booked on Connie out of Tampa...short window with discounted prices!

Perhaps Suites / Retreat will be an all inclusive category???

It seems like it will be. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/1/2020 at 8:33 AM, hcat said:

Seems name change to Retreat is PR to attract more guests to suites.  Sounds more exclusive or  upscale...  The Retreat areas seem diff on diff ships, diff class ships. 

We managed to get a " bargain" price for a suite on Connie in the transition to Tampa so will have the experience offered on that ship. First  and probably only time in a  suite unless we see big value for the upcharge,  

After that we will return to AQ Class..unless on APEX or EDGE,,,which have the 4 mdr plan which we enjoyed on EDGE!

@hcat - thanks for your post. I started reading this thread as a form of entertainment not sure what I would expect to find. I have booked on Apex in an aft S1 and looking forward to finally trying the Celebrity "suite" experience. As you have said, not sure if the benefits and value are there, but looking forward to dipping my toe into the water.

1 hour ago, vulcan1971 said:

@hcat - thanks for your post. I started reading this thread as a form of entertainment not sure what I would expect to find. I have booked on Apex in an aft S1 and looking forward to finally trying the Celebrity "suite" experience. As you have said, not sure if the benefits and value are there, but looking forward to dipping my toe into the water.

Congratulations on your aft S1, I think you will love it!

We loved our S1's, the Retreat and Luminae on our Edge cruises and are looking forward to Apex in October.

We sailed on RF in a Sky Suite (S2) on the Feb 10 sailing.  Had the premium beverage package.  Our butler kept asking what he could do  He was happy to keep my refrig stocked with sparkling water - my only real desire.   We were not charged anything extra for it.