My fellow cruisers

Is anyone else concerned with the Coronavirus issue since we are so close to paying our final payment for this trip - which is R/C - Brilliance of the Seas - July 16 2020 - 12 night British Isles

and to what the cancellation policy may be if we have our trip booked and paid up to date and the virus gets worse?

On 3/1/2020 at 8:20 AM, Hooks said:

Is anyone else concerned with the Coronavirus issue since we are so close to paying our final payment for this trip

You could browse all the other COVID-19 related threads and/or take a poll. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Is anyone else concerned with the Coronavirus issue since we are so close to paying our final payment for this trip - which is R/C - Brilliance of the Seas - July 16 2020 - 12 night British Isles

and to what the cancellation policy may be if we have our trip booked and paid up to date and the virus gets worse?

Not us, bringing Brilliance across the Atlantic in May then doing Baltic.  No reason to cancel even though we are  sailing out of Tampa.

You are still a month and a half away from your final payment date.  With the current situation that is a long time and many things will change between now and then. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mugtech said:

Not us, bringing Brilliance across the Atlantic in May then doing Baltic.  No reason to cancel even though we are  sailing out of Tampa.

Same here, also not cancelling.

Hey I am on the Vision May8th to Italy from Barcelona and while I am concerned, I would say so much has happened over the last 3 weeks that so much more could change as well.

I will wait for the cruise line to decide and to let us know.  Better to get a future certificate or a change to itinerary unless the ship can't go out of Barcelona.

so while it is of concern this virus, just wait and see.  there have been times when I jump the fence too early and rejected it.

BUT GET THE POLICY THAT ALLOWS FOR CANCEL FOR ANY REASON WHEN YOU DO PAY.

I was so disappointed that when several months ago I was hoping to book this cruise and then the suites sold out.

I opted for Celebrity Reflection next July (2021) British Isles instead, and am kinda glad now. Best of luck.

On 3/4/2020 at 12:09 PM, mskaufman said:

You still have some time to wait and see.  Also, the right type of trip insurance would seem like a reasonable investment.

If RCI cancels the cruise are the insurance premiums also reimbursed?