P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

10 minutes ago, zap99 said:

Last year they didn't give me a sticker, but the previous year...

20220916_134735.jpg

I had both jabs on Monday, had a bad night Monday but much better now. I also didn’t get a sticker which I would have stuck on my kindle case with the others. 😕🙁

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

I didn't get a sticker but went on my NHS app and on to vaccinations and saw my COVID records.

So far we have had 3 different brands. Do you remember back to when they first became available....I don't really care who made it, or where as long as they get it in there.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

I didn't get a sticker but went on my NHS app and on to vaccinations and saw my COVID records.

They had stickers in Norway...I don't know what this one signifies.🤔IMG_20220721_143552_1.thumb.jpg.b1684db9703da8e19721136d2f6139d4.jpg

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, zap99 said:

So far we have had 3 different brands. Do you remember back to when they first became available....I don't really care who made it, or where as long as they get it in there.

I have had 4 Pfizer and 2 Moderna.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, zap99 said:

They had stickers in Norway...I don't know what this one signifies.🤔

image.thumb.jpeg.f4dcbf0039a6a1ab2801575c01715cfa.jpeg

It's no good standing on the toilet seat

the crabs in here can jump six feet 

and if you think that's very high ..Go next door the blighters fly .😲

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, kalos said:

How very, very clever you are, turning it round.😂

24 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

I have also done that but it is not much good for sticking on anywhere. Perhaps they thought that as mostly it is over 65s eligible for the jab it wasn’t necessary to give stickers. I feel as though I have been underestimated badly. 

2 minutes ago, pete14 said:

I have also done that but it is not much good for sticking on anywhere. Perhaps they thought that as mostly it is over 65s eligible for the jab it wasn’t necessary to give stickers. I feel as though I have been underestimated badly. 

Most places don't seem to require you to show you have been vaccinated now.

I took screenshots of my vaccinations records from the NHS app just in case.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, zap99 said:

13 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

I have had 4 Pfizer and 2 Moderna.

I've had three different brands too, 3 Pfizer, 2 Moderna and 2 Astra Zenica, and didn't suffer any after effects from any of them. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Most places don't seem to require you to show you have been vaccinated now.

I took screenshots of my vaccinations records from the NHS app just in case.

When we had the first Autumn booster, I showed my sticker to the young Lady in Nando's. She wasn't impressed. ( it was on my jacket...In case Kalos starts.)🤣

• Haha 2

Just watching the extended version tonight of Chanel 5 news on Florida’s hurricane, my prayers go out to all in Florida to be safe and well and fingers crossed not too much damage caused. Thinking of you all in Milton’s path .

• Like 6

I had my Covid jab this morning. I missed last years jab as I wasn’t eligible, but I am eligible again, as I’m 65 in March. I didn’t get a sticker though ! We booked our flu jab ages ago in Boots, and will have them next week. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Purdey16 said:

Just watching the extended version tonight of Chanel 5 news on Florida’s hurricane, my prayers go out to all in Florida to be safe and well and fingers crossed not too much damage caused. Thinking of you all in Milton’s path .

it looks very scary. 

Tampa Bay Hospital is on a low lying island, and they have but up an aqua fence around it. Apparently it kept them safe during Helene, but I hope it’s enough for Milton 

• Like 4

I have had 9 covid vaccinations :

3 Novavax during the trials in 2020

2 Pfizer 2021

2 Astra Zenica 2022

Pfizer 2023

Pfizer 2024

I think that we will be continuing to have them annually as we do with the flu because it isn't going to disappear, it will just keep mutating.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, kalos said:

Did you know it's illegal for a man to stand to pee in Sweden?  As the Norwegians can be very scathing about Swedes perhaps this is for their instruction.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Megabear2 said:

Did you know it's illegal for a man to stand to pee in Sweden?  As the Norwegians can be very scathing about Swedes perhaps this is for their instruction.

I didn't know that. I'm sure I did, but haven't been back to Sweden since. I may be on a list.🤣

• Haha 6

5 minutes ago, Megabear2 said:

Never catch on in the UK ,we wouldn't stand for it 🙃

• Haha 8

14 minutes ago, Megabear2 said:

Well that'd take some policing.Some religions are not allowed to poo in certain directions,The sign is to discourage the mess that causes.

• Haha 5

Oh dear oh dear oh dear,  We went to lunch with two of OH's relatives today at 12.30.  I am a bit       ashamed as apart from   a 2 minute stop at Tescos,  we have only just returned home.

It was a good lunch, even if the restaurant didn't have the champagne they wanted🙃.😃

Edited by indiana123
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

Arm a bit sore this morning,mind you after 90 bicep curls,180 pulldowns and 30 shoulder presses I'm not surprised.Off to Basingstoke again for 2 nights.

• Like 5

Good morning early risers.  I have woken up with a cold and headache this morning.  It is a dry but cold morning only 6°c at the moment with a predicted high of 9° hete The hurricane in Florida looks awful, I can't imagine how the people who have evacuated there are feeling not knowing what will be left of their homes when they get back.  

Have a good day everyone

• Like 8

Good Morning,

Still mildish down here, 12c. Looks like a day of showers, but forecast says it's going to be dry!

Daughter has borrowed my car as her van has gone in for it's MOT.

Hope everyone has a good day.

• Like 7