P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

1 hour ago, Grumpycruiser60plus said:

Photos-001.zip 23.59 MB · 6 downloads

Good morning if i could share a product i have used for the ;last couple of years on my front drive. Block blitz. just follow the instructions , on really heavy  paving it will need at least 2 treatments 1st then after about 6 weeks the 2nd. I have taken a picture of my drive, must say it is the cleanest on our road.Photos-001.zipPhotos-001.zip

Photos-001.zip 23.59 MB · 9 downloads

I agree Block Blitz is very good.

• Thanks 2

Thank you again for  mentioning little Riley and sending good wishes.     Just an update to say that they are home and mum will be resting.  Her body had gone into shock  for a while but she is on the mend nicely now.

I can't get to see him yet as they live in an upstairs flat.  They said they will take him to my daughters at the weekend.  I have said mum must rest and we would rather have a cuddle when all is well again.

I thought of you today Megabear when I saw a bit of Royal Ascot.  In the race I saw  1st was 80 

- 1 and 2, 3, and 4 were either 40 or 50 - 1.  Would this be a Bookmakers nightmare?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, indiana123 said:

Thank you again for  mentioning little Riley and sending good wishes.     Just an update to say that they are home and mum will be resting.  Her body had gone into shock  for a while but she is on the mend nicely now.

I can't get to see him yet as they live in an upstairs flat.  They said they will take him to my daughters at the weekend.  I have said mum must rest and we would rather have a cuddle when all is well again.

I thought of you today Megabear when I saw a bit of Royal Ascot.  In the race I saw  1st was 80 

- 1 and 2, 3, and 4 were either 40 or 50 - 1.  Would this be a Bookmakers nightmare?

No, it was a punters nightmare!

Been some great racing but so far I've only managed one second place.  Two more races to hopefully get out free as they say.

Dutch Decoy tomorrow ...

Edited by Megabear2

1 hour ago, indiana123 said:

The bookies love these races where outsiders come in as there is not much money on them. It is when the hot favourite comes in that the bookies get stung. 

47 minutes ago, yorkshirephil said:

The bookies love these races where outsiders come in as there is not much money on them. It is when the hot favourite comes in that the bookies get stung. 

Last bet I had the horse came in at 20 to 1. The others came in at half past twelve....boom, boom.

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, Eddie99 said:

I keep forgetting to welcome Megabear’s new family arrival.  So - no more forgetting, welcome to the world Remy 

Is anyone else being plagued by a large pop-up competition advert?  It’s annoying me - I’ll have to research how to zap it (perhaps I should ask zap???)

It seems to have gone away now....good riddance.

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, zap99 said:

Last bet I had the horse came in at 20 to 1. The others came in at half past twelve....boom, boom.

That was much later so guess it was a bit dark but the hose still got home ok  .

As in medieval times, people used to attach a lamp to a horse when riding at night.

This is the earliest known form of saddle light navigation.🙃

• Haha 9

36 minutes ago, Eddie99 said:

That’s really bad kalos - even for you! 🙂

Yes - hope we’re not speaking too soon, but the pop-up seems to have popped-off 🤞

I wonder if they went to the naughty step for mentioning a travel agent.?🤣

• Haha 7

2 hours ago, zap99 said:

Good old Tommy Cooper, he could make people laugh without even speaking.

• Haha 6

34 minutes ago, Grandad John said:

Good old Tommy Cooper, he could make people laugh without even speaking.

Many years ago we were in a pub in Chiswick. He was there with his wife. We tried not to look, but couldn't help laughing. When they left he said " good night " that was it....hysterics.A true star.

• Like 1

Morning,  a beautiful sunny but cool morning here, the washing is out to dry so I hope it stays fine.  We don't have a lot planned today after the school run.  I have to take one child to school for an 8am start and the other for 8:50am start.  This is the last early start, I thought that he had finished his exams but apparently he has a final 2 hour paper this morning.  I just wish that I had asked for full list before the exam season started.

My sister has a neurology appointment today for a brain scan to follow up after her brain bleed, she is hoping that she will get the go ahead to start driving again.  My OH who likes to live dangerously told her last night she couldn't drive before the bleed so it will be an improvement if she can drive now.

Have a great day everyone.

• Like 11

1 minute ago, Josy1953 said:

Morning,  a beautiful sunny but cool morning here, the washing is out to dry so I hope it stays fine.  We don't have a lot planned today after the school run.  I have to take one child to school for an 8am start and the other for 8:50am start.  This is the last early start, I thought that he had finished his exams but apparently he has a final 2 hour paper this morning.  I just wish that I had asked for full list before the exam season started.

My sister has a neurology appointment today for a brain scan to follow up after her brain bleed, she is hoping that she will get the go ahead to start driving again.  My OH who likes to live dangerously told her last night she couldn't drive before the bleed so it will be an improvement if she can drive now.

Have a great day everyone.

Sending your sister best wishes for her brain scan today Josy.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Josy1953 said:

I have tried everything that I can think  of and I am still getting the very annoying pop-up grrrrrrrr

I think CC may have taken notice of the complaints. Earlier on last night when I tried to log in the site was 'updating'. I logged in later and that annoying pop up had gone. 🥳

Avril

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, Adawn47 said:

I think CC may have taken notice of the complaints. Earlier on last night when I tried to log in the site was 'updating'. I logged in later and that annoying pop up had gone. 🥳

Avril

Glad to read they have took it down as it was very intrusive but as I surf via Google

chrome a lot , I went into settings and took away permission for CC to use pop ups

in future .

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Josy1953 said:

Men can be so diplomatic at times can't they?🙄

To be honest though Josy, that's the kind of remark that would cheer me up, but then I have a weird sense of humour.😉

Or maybe I'm just plain weird🤪

I hope your sister gets the all clear from the hospital today Josy.

Avril

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, kalos said:

Glad to read they have took it down as it was very intrusive but as I surf via Google

chrome a lot , I went into settings and took away permission for CC to use pop ups

in future .

I didn't know about that kalos. I use Google chrome all the time so I'll (no I'll rephrase that), I'll ask my grandson😉, to look into that.

I have an adblocker on so I did wonder how that particular pop up kept coming on.🤔

Avril

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Adawn47 said:

I didn't know about that kalos. I use Google chrome all the time so I'll (no I'll rephrase that), I'll ask my grandson😉, to look into that.

I have an adblocker on so I did wonder how that particular pop up kept coming on.🤔

Avril

Just for you Avril 🙂   

Document pop.rtf

• Thanks 1