Breaking News - 4 dead on ship heading to FLL

Laminator

This is heartbreaking!  Prayers for  Zaandam and the Captain, Staff, Crew and Passengers as well as all those on the Rotterdam.  I can only imagine what everyone is feeling what now!  So sad!

Edited by idiebabe
  • Like 1

Just got off 31 days on Eurodam on the 18th.  We were SO lucky to get through our cruise without anyone getting sick and were able to disembark on schedule in San Diego.  THIS just hit me to the core!!  Sending our condolences to all affected by this and pray the ship gets to Florida without any more loss of lives. 

• Like 1

sure hope they are planning on putting those people in forced quarantine when they return....this ship had too much going on to just tell them to get on airplanes and self quarantine. I don't know when this ship left but what a nightmare for all involved.

So very sorry to hear this news. Our prayers to the deceased and all those affected. Fingers crossed that the ship will be given no further hinderance in reaching port and getting those aboard the help they need.

Lori & George

• Like 2

We had a cruise with HAL booked in March and we knew it was taking a risk if we went.  We kept weighing it and everything fell apart and cancelled making the decision for us.  That being said I feel terrible for all the families and everyone on the ship.  This is a very sad story.