Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

Just now, dani negreanu said:

Beautiful flowers and garden, Graham, and the canon is a nice "touch" 😉

Thanks Dani.

Paulines brother cut all the individual patio granite blocks and laid them about 10 years ago.He is a perfectionist.

With no cruising he has replaced our house roof after these photos were taken.

5 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Paulines brother cut all the individual patio granite blocks and laid them about 10 years ago.He is a perfectionist.

I would so much love a garden...

Seems we're the only ones "around here" living in an apartment, in a building with 13 neighbors 😢 

As luck will have it, we were the 1st ones to buy when the builder didn't even have a building approval, so he got us 2 parking places... After the city asked for changes in the parking lot, he was left with a "runt" parking, which nobody wanted. He offered it to us for the rate of drawing it on the plan -- 250$ !!.

I said: "we only have 1 car and 2 parking places, why would we need a 3rd one?"

But my DH immediately seized the opportunity, and said: "we'll get a better price whenever we'll sell the apartment"...

So, the neighbors are nice to us, since, mainly at week-ends, the parking is scarce, they have visitors, and we're trying to be "fair" and allow parking evenly 😁

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

I would so much love a garden...

Seems we're the only ones "around here" living in an apartment, in a building with 13 neighbors 😢 

As luck will have it, we were the 1st ones to buy when the builder didn't even have a building approval, so he got us 2 parking places... After the city asked for changes in the parking lot, he was left with a "runt" parking, which nobody wanted. He offered it to us for the rate of drawing it on the plan -- 250$ !!.

I said: "we only have 1 car and 2 parking places, why would we need a 3rd one?"

But my DH immediately seized the opportunity, and said: "we'll get a better price whenever we'll sell the apartment"...

So, the neighbors are nice to us, since, mainly at week-ends, the parking is scarce, they have visitors, and we're trying to be "fair" and allow parking evenly 😁

You have a lovely balcony Dani with great views.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just watched the Mars Perseverance rover land on Mars. What an amazing achievement. The team in charge of the landing did a perfect job. Now the surface team takes over. I’m very interested to see how the helicopter works.  

The YouTube live stream is here. Hopefully, you can replay the landing if interested. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, mo&fran said:

Not for me either.  Something small appeared in  the middle, so I clicked on it, and it took me to an AOL login page. I did not know America Online still existed.  Turns out it is owned now by Verizon.

I still use my aol email account on a regular basis.   Knock on wood - it's the only one that never gives me a problem like gmail, yahoo, etc do.     
I didn't know they were now owned by Verizon.    We both learned something today - LOL!

• Like 1

Great News!    Eric and I both got Negative for Covid test results today.     So happy he fully recovered and I guess the illness I had for a couple days was something else since I never tested positive.   

WooHoo!   We are allowed out again - now where to go - especially since we just had 8.5 inches of snow today.   I just finished snow blowing my house and my neighbors.    

• Like 12

28 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Great News!    Eric and I both got Negative for Covid test results today.     So happy he fully recovered and I guess the illness I had for a couple days was something else since I never tested positive.   

WooHoo!   We are allowed out again - now where to go - especially since we just had 8.5 inches of snow today.   I just finished snow blowing my house and my neighbors.    

Fantastic news for you both.

I'm really pleased for you.

• Like 1