Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

17 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

Yes, yes, yes!  Packing will resume after my morning walk tomorrow!  

Thank you again, Debbie..the fun will begin as soon as I walk onto the ship, and then when I get my first drink on board.  I have a nice drink list to take care of!😉

Any idea what the first drink will be?

I'm planning on trying an espresso martini with Baileys that OB enjoys.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Any idea what the first drink will be?

I'm planning on trying an espresso martini with Baileys that OB enjoys.

I think I'm going to start with the Miami Vice😉

I'm pretty boring..I mostly drink Vodka and Tonic, Bloody Mary's, Sangria, Baileys, or Beer.

With my list, it's going to open new Horizons for me..lol!

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

It must've been the drink you were having for me, Debbie.  I can now do the Happy Dance along with Jim!

It's a Go!!!  Jim and I are both Negative!!!!  Whoot whoot!!!

Glad to hear it’s ago!  I bet you are so happy.  Have a safe and fun time.  Would love to see some cruise pics.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Glad to hear it’s ago!  I bet you are so happy.  Have a safe and fun time.  Would love to see some cruise pics.

Thank you, John.  I'm pretty excited.  It's been too long!

I really don't know how to post pictures.  I know Graham had posted how to do it, 🤔

I really should try to expand my Horizons..🙅‍♀️

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

I think I'm going to start with the Miami Vice😉

I'm pretty boring..I mostly drink Vodka and Tonic, Bloody Mary's, Sangria, Baileys, or Beer.

With my list, it's going to open new Horizons for me..lol!

Miami Vice gave me brain freeze. One and done. I preferred Pain Killers for day time drinks. 

• Like 2

@Sunshine3601 Except for the Cherry tomatoes, I got my tomato seeds started today!  I am glad I started the pepper seeds earlier.  I have only had a couple peppers pop up so far but I expected them to take longer.  It was good we were not gone long.  When we got back yesterday I checked the peppers and the all the water had already wicked out of the bottom tray.  Good thing the cells did not dry out.  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, sgmn said:

There's not much chatter in the roll call as moment  ,  hopefully it'll pick up. 

Last time I looked on the ports website there was only us and a small ship in Santorini that day which will be amazing. Last time I was there, there was five or six big ships in the bay and Oia was packed

Mykonos, you can buy tickets on the Dock to get the boat over to Delos which is interesting and should still have time to look around Mykonos  

Rhodes I've never been, so we'll probably stay in the town

Have you been to Akrotiri?

We’ve been a couple of times which is probably once too many, but it is a fantastic archeological dig. 
We still had time to tour a winery, but not much else. 6EB18925-87FA-49B5-9922-8E8E62C8199B.thumb.jpeg.433c196db874b453600b45244a773e4b.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, jagsfan said:

Have you been to Akrotiri?

We’ve been a couple of times which is probably once too many, but it is a fantastic archeological dig. 
We still had time to tour a winery, but not much else. 6EB18925-87FA-49B5-9922-8E8E62C8199B.thumb.jpeg.433c196db874b453600b45244a773e4b.jpeg

I found that place to be fascinating. That da r that they had indoor plumbing that many years ago. The preserve of the ruins is breathtaking.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Luckynana said:

It must've been the drink you were having for me, Debbie.  I can now do the Happy Dance along with Jim!

Make sure to send some of that luck our way next week.

Glad you can relax now and get ready for a great time. 

• Like 2

@Ocean Boy  One thing I didn’t mentioned but you may already know, my s21 came with a USB-C to USB-C cable but not a charger.  Your phone’s charger now is probably not a USB-C charger.   There are also settings for fast charging and super fast charging.  To take advantage of these settings you will need a charger made for the settings.

18 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

@Ocean Boy  One thing I didn’t mentioned but you may already know, my s21 came with a USB-C to USB-C cable but not a charger.  Your phone’s charger now is probably not a USB-C charger.   There are also settings for fast charging and super fast charging.  To take advantage of these settings you will need a charger made for the settings.

The S8 does use USB-C. The cable I have is USB-A on the charger end and USB-C on the phone end. I'll just keep using the same charger that I have. I "think" it is a 25w charger. My S8 will go from 15% to %100 in less than 90 minutes which is fine for me.

I do think it rather lame that Samsung does not include a charger. My preorder includes a $150 Samsung credit. I'm thinking about getting a wireless charging pad that I could use for the phone and ear buds. The only wireless charger I've ever used is the one my car had built in to it.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

@Sunshine3601 Except for the Cherry tomatoes, I got my tomato seeds started today!  I am glad I started the pepper seeds earlier.  I have only had a couple peppers pop up so far but I expected them to take longer.  It was good we were not gone long.  When we got back yesterday I checked the peppers and the all the water had already wicked out of the bottom tray.  Good thing the cells did not dry out.  

Good thing you got home just in time to give the babies some water.  I plan on getting my peppers started this Sunday.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I will keep her in my thoughts for all to go well with injections and hope she feels better after receiving.

Does she think she will drive after the car is repaired?  Baby steps

Thank you so very much,Debbie.Yes,she will drive.We have wonderful neighbors who have offered to take us to doctors but we do not want to impose on them.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, HBE4 said:

BTW, my multi-quote button (+) decided to take the day off today.  No matter how many times I click on it, it just selects the first post.

I think it's the curse of @BonTexasNY soon-to-be old computer. 😇😄

Haha, that made me giggle.  Tomorrow we're stayi*g home, icy weather.  Schools are closed.  Friday, hopefully, a *ew computer!!!

1 hour ago, Luckynana said:

Yaaay!!  I'm so happy for you a*d Jim whose *ame has letters I ca* type!!

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, BonTexasNY said:

Haha, that made me giggle.  Tomorrow we're stayi*g home, icy weather.  Schools are closed.  Friday, hopefully, a *ew computer!!!

Yaaay!!  I'm so happy for you a*d Jim whose *ame has letters I ca* type!!

Thanks Bonnie.  You are making me smile with your keyboard issue!!

• Like 2