Does TA only get notified of FCC?

denamo

We cancelled our cruise under Royal's Cruise with Confidence before they announced our cruise was cancelled.  Our TA handled it.  Will I be sent an email with the FCC number from Royal or does the TA contact me with it?

4 minutes ago, Grenouille21 said:

You will receive an email, but your TA can look for it in the TA portal. It won't show up there until it has been issued, but they can check for it in case you think you've missed an email. 

Thank you for your response.  It's been right at a month, so I'll wait a bit longer.  Not really planning to book right now.

I did not receive  any notification from Royal about my FCC.  I did receive  one frm my TA stating that I do have the FCC. It seems hit or miss if Royal sends it to you or not. I posted this question to Royal via another  social media platform. The response was that  all correspondence  will be sent to my travel partner(TA) since they have ownership/ control over my  booking. That if there are any questions concerning this please contact my  TA

I am a TA and have received emails from Royal for my client's FCC's, which I have forwarded on to my clients. When they are ready to use those FCC's they can either book with me again, book with another agent, or book directly with Royal, as they like.

39 minutes ago, RETNAVY1996 said:

Our FCC showed up in our Junk folder.

I have checked there also.  Actually spurred me to clean out that junk folder so I wouldn't miss any communication from Royal if the notice went there.  Thanks.

Thank you for your response.  It's been right at a month, so I'll wait a bit longer.  Not really planning to book right now.

I never got an email or notice from my big box TA or from Royal. I called Royal and they said the FCCs were already generated. You might want to check.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Is it normal that they send FCC emails separatly?

We had a cruise with 3 cabins booked, received an email containing FCCs for person 1 in booking 1, person 2 in booking 2 and person 1 in booking 3.

Our travel agent is now checking with RCL where the other 3 FCCs are.