New tab on Princess.com

Ombud

I'm missing 1/2 my FCC so I finally went to email customer support and noticed a new tab on the page. Must have to do with new hires:

20200523_060748.thumb.jpg.cbaef4baebec71e884b94a35cc1db76f.jpg

It let's you add files!

• Thanks 2

I received a call 2 days ago that the refund for my canceled May cruise had just been processed from my PVP. She advised me the refund for 2 August cruises could take another month or so

• Like 1

2 hours ago, memoak said:

I received a call 2 days ago that the refund for my canceled May cruise had just been processed from my PVP. She advised me the refund for 2 August cruises could take another month or so

Anxiously waiting...ours was supposed to sail on May 6.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, memoak said:

Would you be so kind as to share the date of your May cruise?  We had a May 20, 2020 cruise to Alaska that was cancelled by Princess (paperwork sent to Princess on April 17, 2020) and an August 16, 2020 cruise to Alaska that was cancelled by Princess (paperwork sent to Princess on May 8, 2020.)  Thanks.

@Ombud

Could you share where exactly this is located.  I take it this is on the regular Princess.com website?  I am just not seeing it jumping out at me.  Thank You

Found it

Edited by hpeabody
Found it
  • Like 1

This method did not work for me.  I tried 5 times and each time the end result was An error has occurred. error with no indication of what the error is.  I tried making various possible changes and nothing worked.    Oh well 😞

1 hour ago, Italy52 said:

Would you be so kind as to share the date of your May cruise?  We had a May 20, 2020 cruise to Alaska that was cancelled by Princess (paperwork sent to Princess on April 17, 2020) and an August 16, 2020 cruise to Alaska that was cancelled by Princess (paperwork sent to Princess on May 8, 2020.)  Thanks.

It was a May 5 coastal cruise   Still waiting on 2 Alaska cruises August and September 

16 minutes ago, hpeabody said:

This method did not work for me.  I tried 5 times and each time the end result was An error has occurred. error with no indication of what the error is.  I tried making various possible changes and nothing worked.    Oh well 😞

Is there a space behind your cruise #?

2 hours ago, hpeabody said:

@Ombud

Could you share where exactly this is located.  I take it this is on the regular Princess.com website?  I am just not seeing it jumping out at me.  Thank You

Found it

Well I must be REALLY stupid,I  can't see if anywhere.I can't even find an email address. Please guide a complete idiot through the process!

Ha ha found it now as well  !!!😀

Edited by ohnonotmeagain
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ombud said:

Is there a space behind your cruise #?

Do you mean booking# ?    No, there is no space  Everything that has *required is filled in, no error messages on any block.  Just message when I submit the form.  I can usually guess and fix what I did wrong, but not so lucky with this.  A bit frustrating.