Bringing your own soda

Hello,

Does Royal Caribbean allow each person to bring (12) 17oz. of soda cans/bottles upon boarding?  Can the same be done when reboarding after visiting each port?

Thanks

13 minutes ago, mlewing said:

Hello,

Does Royal Caribbean allow each person to bring (12) 17oz. of soda cans/bottles upon boarding?  Can the same be done when reboarding after visiting each port?

Thanks

It's per stateroom, not per person.  And no, the only time you can bring it onboard is when you board at the beginning of the cruise.  So whether there is just one of you or six of you in a stateroom, you can only bring on 12 cans/bottles total.  

19 minutes ago, mlewing said:

Hello,

Thanks

Only if each person is in their own stateroom.

2 hours ago, PigsCanFly said:

I 'bother' because most cruise lines including RCL do not stock Pepsi products.

Got that right, have brought Mt Dew on Royal Ships since 1988. Always bring 12- 16.9oz Bottles every Cruise in my Back Pack. Soda Plan next yr going to like $15 a day who can blame me. Went on NCL couple times 20yrs ago, some their ships have/had vending machines with Pepsi product Bottles

Edited by ONECRUISER

13 hours ago, spookwife said:

One 12 pack per stateroom at embarkation only.  Single cans *might* be allowed  at port stops

Agree. Seen it both ways with some sailings passengers having discard their pack and even just single bottles of Soda at Port Stops.

8 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

Got that right, have brought Mt Dew on Royal Ships since 1988. Always bring 12- 16.9oz Bottles every Cruise in my Back Pack. Went on NCL couple times 20yrs ago, some their ships have/had vending machines with Pepsi product Bottles

Between  NCL and Carnival there are currently  40+ ships who have Pepsi products. Read...currently, not 20 yrs ago

7 minutes ago, SNJCruisers said:

Between  NCL and Carnival there are currently  40+ ships who have Pepsi products. Read...currently, not 20 yrs ago

Still have Pepsi "Vending Machines?" You know $3 get a 16.9oz Bottle? Back 20yrs ago NCL Sky had one on Pool Deck. Guy on NCL Board said Bliss had one in the Arcade

Edited by ONECRUISER

26 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

Still have Pepsi "Vending Machines?" You know $3 get a 16.9oz Bottle? Back 20yrs ago NCL Sky had one on Pool Deck. Guy on NCL Board said Bliss had one in the Arcade

Bliss has one in the arcade and possibly Escape.  Doesn't really matter since all NCL ships as well as Carnival ships all have Pepsi products.  Carnival  just switched this past January.

5 minutes ago, SNJCruisers said:

Bliss has one in the arcade and possibly Escape.  Doesn't really matter since all NCL ships as well as Carnival ships all have Pepsi products.  Carnival  just switched this past January.

Agree, a plus either way. Thank you

Glad to hear about Pepsi on Carnival and NCL.  They did not when I sailed them, though it was probably 20+ yrs ago.  Holland America (part of Carnival corp.) had Coke products only last February and on all of the cruises we were on with them.  Same with all of the RCL cruises I have been on.  I stick with RCL and HAL for the crews, not the beverages.  And I can dilute the Diet Coke with Rum later in the day.  My Pepsi Zero is my morning 'coffee'.