Beer ,Drink,and Pizza list

tony s

Here's the YC pizza menu from the cabin as well as a drinks menu from the Top Sail Lounge. Although, you aren't limited to what's on the drinks menu if you have something more exotic in mind!

IMG_20190512_132248.thumb.jpg.178a15628c0fc72339d665f1d2d8b1af.jpg

IMG_20190514_154850.thumb.jpg.c85c54cdd609d27ce969a30d569a579f.jpg

Edited by Captain-John
  • Like 2

No problem. I have found a photo of the first ('non-pizza') part of the room service menu also if it's useful:

IMG_20191002_144029.thumb.jpg.eb0418c912b4c76fed38e6d33c12c192.jpg

And also photos of the '4 Formaggi' (so good we had it twice) - suffice to say looking through my photos again is particularly cruel given the current ban on cruising!!

IMG_20191006_211424.thumb.jpg.7c523f907e0d64f3f80425e99198ae2b.jpg

IMG_20191004_145613.thumb.jpg.02c5571dcd90c06a9a65043941f187e3.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Captain-John said:

That is the BBQ chicken wrap from the room service menu. Quite tasty, although not hot, if I recall correctly.

Thanks for your reply.  Other than one room service breakfast, I never was able to order other room service probable delights.  Just "no room in the inn"!  20 years ago or more?  Yes.  Just not any more.  Darn it!!!

Something that I learned when ordering room service breakfast, be very specific as to the amounts of whatever you order.  I ordered coffee, OJ, croissant.  I received one cup of coffee, not a pot, one croissant with butter/jam, and one glass of OJ.  With the huge fruit bowl on my coffee table, I had more than enough to eat.  But it was much more of a skimpy room service breakfast than I have experienced on any cruise line.  Carnival's continental breakfast of that type is actually the best that I have experienced.  

4 hours ago, George C said:

There pizza is really great by far best we ever had on a ship.

Yes, MSC pizza is quite good.  But I am still a big fan of the pizza on Princess (especially in Alfredos).  Many years ago Princess bought Sitmar Lines, which was an Italian cruise line known for having terrific hand made pizzas.  Princess continued the tradition on all their ships with some ships having more then one pizza venue.

Hank

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hlitner said:

Yes, MSC pizza is quite good.  But I am still a big fan of the pizza on Princess (especially in Alfredos).  Many years ago Princess bought Sitmar Lines, which was an Italian cruise line known for having terrific hand made pizzas.  Princess continued the tradition on all their ships with some ships having more then one pizza venue.

Hank

I agree Princess is really good but I would give the edge to MSC , we are really disappointed since we had to cancel our yearly nyc trip which we get there pizza several times .

4 hours ago, pirate4me2 said:

OK my husband is dying over here asking "Do they not have a regular pepperoni pizza onboard?" We will be MSC newbies next year, can someone put his mind at ease please? 🙂

I ate 2 slices of pizza on Meraviglia during my 7 days, both outside of YC.  I got the slices at the pizza station aft of the mid-deck pool (Atmospheric Pool I think its name was).  There was a small selection available, but I think I did have a slice that had pepperoni on it.  There is another pizza station within the Buffet Restaurant, but I did not dine there.  

If one is a YC guest, why not see if a pepperoni pizza could not be made for your husband?  Speak to the Concierge.  

57 minutes ago, Hlitner said:

Hank

Pizza on Princess is very good and, I agree, at Alfredo's its even better, I think.  Even on Coral Princess with the pop-up Alfredo's one day, there was a wait to be seated and the pizza was every bit as good as on Royal Princess.  

If one sails on one of HAL's Pinnacle Glass ships, their New York Deli and Pizza produces a very good pie as well.

They are Italian based so not really. Try spicy salami,same idea

I will tell him that, thanks!

I ate 2 slices of pizza on Meraviglia during my 7 days, both outside of YC.  I got the slices at the pizza station aft of the mid-deck pool (Atmospheric Pool I think its name was).  There was a small selection available, but I think I did have a slice that had pepperoni on it.  There is another pizza station within the Buffet Restaurant, but I did not dine there.  

If one is a YC guest, why not see if a pepperoni pizza could not be made for your husband?  Speak to the Concierge.  

I really don’t want to be a lot of trouble for them, pizza is not the end of the world...I’m sure he can find another snack if need be! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We seldom see Pepperoni when we travel throughout Italy although I do recall seeing it at an outdoor cafe (mostly frequented by tourists) in Florence.  My suggestion for those who miss Pepperoni is to try the "spicy salami" which has some similar traits.  Pizza, in the USA, obviously can be bought with all kinds of toppings.  But in Italy there are still a lot of purists.  For example, at one of the most famous pizza places in Italy (and the world) there are only two kinds of pizza on the menu.....Margahrita (the most classic of all pizzas) or marinara.   That is it...no toppings.  And yet the lines of both locals and tourist outside this famous place (L’Antica Pizzeria da Michele) says it all.   I must admit to having been surprised at some of the pizza offerings on MSC such as their breakfast pizza with sunnyside up eggs on top!  

Hank

We seldom see Pepperoni when we travel throughout Italy although I do recall seeing it at an outdoor cafe (mostly frequented by tourists) in Florence.  My suggestion for those who miss Pepperoni is to try the "spicy salami" which has some similar traits.  Pizza, in the USA, obviously can be bought with all kinds of toppings.  But in Italy there are still a lot of purists.  For example, at one of the most famous pizza places in Italy (and the world) there are only two kinds of pizza on the menu.....Margahrita (the most classic of all pizzas) or marinara.   That is it...no toppings.  And yet the lines of both locals and tourist outside this famous place (L’Antica Pizzeria da Michele) says it all.   I must admit to having been surprised at some of the pizza offerings on MSC such as their breakfast pizza with sunnyside up eggs on top!  

Hank

BREAKFAST pizza? Now you’re talking! I can’t wait to try it out!

I will tell DH to try the spicy salami pizza. Personally, I see all the different offerings and am excited...I love veggie pizzas and the list looks incredible!

Pepperoni pizza was readily available on the 2 cruises I've been on with MSC out of Miami. Excellent pizza in the buffet, with all kinds of toppings.

This is great to know, thanks!

17 minutes ago, pirate4me2 said:

BREAKFAST pizza? Now you’re talking! I can’t wait to try it out!

I will tell DH to try the spicy salami pizza. Personally, I see all the different offerings and am excited...I love veggie pizzas and the list looks incredible!

This is great to know, thanks!

My favorite MSC pizza is the white pizza (loaded with garlic) we sometimes find in the buffet at lunchtime.  I like it even more then the individual pizzas made at the pizza place.

Hank

• Like 1