Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

5 hours ago, TraderSam said:

Thank you!  I haven't received the email yet, and I appreciate not having to wait. 🙂   I'm watching now but it's really painful to listen to.  Maybe it's just me, but does she know any other adjectives besides "amazing". 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Silent Penguin said:

Thank you!  I haven't received the email yet, and I appreciate not having to wait. 🙂   I'm watching now but it's really painful to listen to.  Maybe it's just me, but does she know any other adjectives besides "amazing". 

Amazingly 😵‍💫, I think her overuse of that word is considerably less than in previous webinars.  

Edited by lola2013
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

I was listening, and watching on my computer with no problems. Thankfully.  Though I did have to double check at one point that I hadn't accidentally started something in another window due to the music they were playing during the webinar.  Why do they need background music in a webinar?!? 

Happy to get 3 more pts on my journey towards the next level.  

• Like 1

I liked it and didn’t realize how many extra events you get if you go on the Presidents cruise. Looks nice!! And, I’m happy for the September surprise. Reminded me how much fun I have on my last cruise with celebrity to Greece with my husband and daughter. And now that it’s time for me to recommend a cruise line for my friends that are going to the Mediterranean, I will be recommending Celebrity. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 1Virgo said:

Thought there d be more about the Fijords, not the hype about Celebrity  Cayo island thing.    Just watching that segment was a turn off about it

What is Celebrity Cayo?  I must have missed that part.  I hope it’s not another private island of upsells.  No PUPs email received here either.  Received two other Celebrity emails today.  I just watched it for both of us just like last time.  Last time DH did not get his PUPs but I received mine.

Edited by Stem to Stern
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, abbydancer2003 said:

assuming on 2 of our three upcoming cruises we get Go Green

Last week when I was on board I asked our stateroom attendant to confirm our Go Green registry.  He did not have us down as Go Green and suggested I visit Guest Relations.  Guest Relations confirmed no Go Green, so the young lady made a note in her diary to register us for it.  We shall see when the points post.  This would be a first snaffu for us with this program.  This is also the first time I did not receive the email invite for the PUPs webinar.  But I see here that I am far from alone.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Stem to Stern said:

Last week when I was on board I asked our stateroom attendant to confirm our Go Green registry.  He did not have us down as Go Green and suggested I visit Guest Relations.  Guest Relations confirmed no Go Green, so the young lady made a note in her diary to register us for it.  We shall see when the points post.  This would be a first snaffu for us with this program.  This is also the first time I did not receive the email invite for the PUPs webinar.  But I see here that I am far from alone.

I stopped getting invites moths ago.  Still getting Go Green.  So far, one cruise where they didn't post, but a call fixed that.  Now I sign up twice, once with my last name and once with DH's.   I also check with the concierges when I get on board.  I've done that ever since the one where I had to call for it.

• Like 2

When the last PUP opportunity came I was on a cruise and the video kept freezing.  I never completed the video but I got the points.  I’m currently on another cruise and the video also froze up.  Hopefully I’ll get the points again.

if you think it helps, I’ll cruise more often so everyone can get more PUP opportunities. 😉

Edited by bigbeergut
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Stem to Stern said:

What is Celebrity Cayo?  I must have missed that part.  I hope it’s not another private island of upsells.  No PUPs email received here either.  Received two other Celebrity emails today.  I just watched it for both of us just like last time.  Last time DH did not get his PUPs but I received mine.

Their private  island Coco Cay (think it is called).   X seems to be pushing it

On 9/13/2024 at 2:51 PM, abbydancer2003 said:

A little closer to Power Up.  Does anyone know if you can request Go Green points for Galapagos?

Did you ever get your answer about Go Green.  Here's a link. If you don't need it anymore, maybe someone else will.  

https://cloud.na.celebritycruises.com/GOGREEN_OPTIN

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, mahdnc said:

Has anyone received an email for this PUP?

This is the first one I've not received. I usually get the email within a few hours of the first notice onthis thread and DH usually receives his at the same time. This time neither of us has received it yet. We did register and watch thanks to this thread and have taken the requisite screenshot for proof. The last PUP before this one took 4 phone calls, production of screenshot and 2extra months for points to be reflected in our accounts. After our cruise at the beginning of August!  It took many phone calls to get our CaptainsClub ponts credited! A conversation with 2 supervisors and they finally fixed the problem yesterday.  Apparently there were new Captains Club numbers that were created and attached to our names! I'm now wondering if those phantom numbers also created a problem with getting our PUP email.

Edited by Luvcrusn
  • Like 1