Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

5 hours ago, Cruise till you drop said:

PUP points did not show up today.  Does anyone remember the post number explaining the process to get my points added (I did take a pic that proves I did the Webinar)

When our points haven't arrived I've called Captains Club at 800-760-0654. Don't press any prompts. When you get a person tell them about which points you're missing and that you've got the screenshots and offer to email them. They'll take it from there.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, upwarduk said:

I’ve been told to do this by Celebrity, as I have not had an update since March, even though I’ve watched 2 webinars.

However, I cannot remove my Captain’s Club number.

Any help appreciated.

You need to go into your profile, then account information to remove your captains club number.  

4 hours ago, Luvcrusn said:

We had that happen. Go to the royal website and remove your Crown and Anchor number. Close, then re-open and add it again and it will update.

I'm trying...but it gets stuck on the page when I click save after removing it. 😞 Not planning on going on Royal anytime soon, but just in case...

11 hours ago, upwarduk said:

I’ve been told to do this by Celebrity, as I have not had an update since March, even though I’ve watched 2 webinars.

However, I cannot remove my Captain’s Club number.

Any help appreciated.

What are you trying to do? Not sure from your post. If it's to get your PUP points to register, you may need to call Captains Club.  If it's to get an update to your Captains Club level and you are unable to remove and re-enter your Captains Club number, you also might need to make the phone call.

4 hours ago, Luvcrusn said:

What are you trying to do? Not sure from your post. If it's to get your PUP points to register, you may need to call Captains Club

Yes, it’s to get my points to register, they have not updated since March.

Ive contacted Captains Club and been told to delete my Captains Club number, save the changes and then add it again.

However, there is no way to ‘cut’ when I highlight the number.

I have yet again contacted Celebrity and been told they will deal with it by 4 th November.

”Hi, thank you for reaching out to Celebrity Cruises. We apologize for any inconvenience regarding your points not being updated. We would like to inform you that power-up points are updated every 4th of the month. Please monitor this update on the 4th of November for the latest information.”

Edited by upwarduk

On 10/15/2024 at 2:31 AM, upwarduk said:

Yes, it’s to get my points to register, they have not updated since March.

Ive contacted Captains Club and been told to delete my Captains Club number, save the changes and then add it again.

However, there is no way to ‘cut’ when I highlight the number.

I have yet again contacted Celebrity and been told they will deal with it by 4 th November.

”Hi, thank you for reaching out to Celebrity Cruises. We apologize for any inconvenience regarding your points not being updated. We would like to inform you that power-up points are updated every 4th of the month. Please monitor this update on the 4th of November for the latest information.”

They gave you incorrect information. I got the same response but when I said that the email said "by the 14th", I got another message stating that I would get my missed points on 11/14 now. It is tiring to always contact Celebrity to get the points. I have gone through this 3 times this year!

17 minutes ago, Sandy1975 said:

They gave you incorrect information. I got the same response but when I said that the email said "by the 14th", I got another message stating that I would get my missed points on 11/14 now. It is tiring to always contact Celebrity to get the points. I have gone through this 3 times this year!

Yes I agree, it’s happened to me twice now, although this time for some reason I received them.  And don’t even get me started about Go Green points, which have also caused me grief on the 3 occasions that they weren’t added to my account.  Celebrity seem to make it really hard work to sort the problem out and always seem to imply that you haven’t signed up for Go Green or watched the seminar for the Power Up Points.  It actually costs them nothing to actually just believe their customers and award the missing points straight away, rather than saying that they need to investigate and you will be credited next month.  Not good customer service.  

1 hour ago, cassidy123 said:

Yes I agree, it’s happened to me twice now, although this time for some reason I received them.  And don’t even get me started about Go Green points, which have also caused me grief on the 3 occasions that they weren’t added to my account.  Celebrity seem to make it really hard work to sort the problem out and always seem to imply that you haven’t signed up for Go Green or watched the seminar for the Power Up Points.  It actually costs them nothing to actually just believe their customers and award the missing points straight away, rather than saying that they need to investigate and you will be credited next month.  Not good customer service.  

Would have to agree with you on their customer service its a hit and miss depends who you get on the phone. 

6 minutes ago, drakes2 said:

Would have to agree with you on their customer service its a hit and miss depends who you get on the phone. 

I've often wished for a phone number like 800-760-0654 extension#

RIGHTPERSON.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I am showing 20 points for my last sailing and 3 power up points but they were never added to my total. My wife on the other hand has everything added to her total. I was the one who booked the cruise and watched the video.  I just have 23 points listed under points history.

2 minutes ago, Iamcruzin said:

I am showing 20 points for my last sailing and 3 power up points but they were never added to my total. My wife on the other hand has everything added to her total. I was the one who booked the cruise and watched the video.  I just have 23 points listed under points history.

It might be worth logging into the website (not the app), deleting your Captains club number from your profile and putting it back in.  Worked for me the other day when my reciprocal Royal Caribbean status had not updated.

5 minutes ago, cassidy123 said:

It might be worth logging into the website (not the app), deleting your Captains club number from your profile and putting it back in.  Worked for me the other day when my reciprocal Royal Caribbean status had not updated.

I just used the automated system for the captains club. They have me on record for the correct amount of points it just doesn't show on the website. I will try your suggestion

2 hours ago, Luvcrusn said:

I've often wished for a phone number like 800-760-0654 extension#

RIGHTPERSON.

Dial a Prayer is another alternative. 

• Haha 4