Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

7 minutes ago, dreams_of_travel said:

I am happy to report that my PuPs have posted.  I got 1pt for the Beyond quiz/survey, and 5pts for the Turkey webinar.  🎉

Yes - so have I - 5 points for the Turkey Webinar and 1 for the Beyond survey 🙂

3 minutes ago, sherylc said:

Should I worry if I did not get my Turkey webinar points? Kinda concerned since I never got a confirmation email after watching (I did the recorded one)

I wouldn't panic just yet. I never get a confirmation email after watching the webinars. I checked my account just now and got my points for it.

1 hour ago, dreams_of_travel said:

I am happy to report that my PuPs have posted.  I got 1pt for the Beyond quiz/survey, and 5pts for the Turkey webinar.  🎉

I did get my PUPs too. But I never receive the Invites, so very grateful to all for posting links:)

Just checked, I got - for whatever reason - 22 points credited. I expected max 10 from February plus 3 from January.

While I'm happy that this is the case it makes zero sense. I did not have enough PUP transactions for this amount of points. Coming back to my earlier point, it seems to be completely arbitrary.

2 minutes ago, Fly and Sail said:

I wouldn't say that. The discount on the Premium Wifi is pretty significant between these two levels.

That has have zero value to us. Never bought it and never will.

Edited by mahasamatman
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, mahasamatman said:

Today's points have moved us from nothing (Classic) to next-to-nothing (Select).

Well we moved from Preview to Classic.  I'm happy 🙂  I don't understand how 50 points = 6 points but not going to question it.  Can't wait for our first cruise in April and hope the new tier will help with booking future cruise. 

30 minutes ago, Fly and Sail said:

Just checked, I got - for whatever reason - 22 points credited. I expected max 10 from February plus 3 from January.

While I'm happy that this is the case it makes zero sense. I did not have enough PUP transactions for this amount of points. Coming back to my earlier point, it seems to be completely arbitrary.

Congrats on making Elite.  Celebrity loves you after all.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, mahasamatman said:

That has have zero value to us. Never bought it and never will.

Two free pressed items is more valuable to me..I like my slacks to look nice. 🙂

I just like saying slacks.  Old school. 

6 points awarded to my total today too..50 and 10 divided by 10. 

1 minute ago, ehall said:

I got 11 points.  5 for attending the Turkey seminar and 5 for a hotel booking.  1 for something I must not remember.  Maybe a survey????

There was a Beyond quiz/survey thing that seemed like it took about 15 seconds to do.  I want to say that it was right around the first of the month, so some time ago.

20 points to E+ (15, assuming the Spain webinar points come in).  Just might make it before our late September sailing!

3 hours ago, Ken the cruiser said:

Just curious, but what great loyalty perks does Celebrity’s competition, such as Princess and HAL, offer that Celebrity doesn’t?

Princess Elite:  Unlimited complimentary laundry services.

https://www.princess.com/downloads/pdf/cc/captains-circle-loyalty-benefits.pdf

10 minutes ago, DCPIV said:

There was a Beyond quiz/survey thing that seemed like it took about 15 seconds to do.  I want to say that it was right around the first of the month, so some time ago.

20 points to E+ (15, assuming the Spain webinar points come in).  Just might make it before our late September sailing!

That must be it.  This put us at 299 points, so we need one more point to make it to Elite.  I joined that Spain webinar (not very good).  So we should be there before our TA cruise sails in april.  Good luck making E+ by September - sounds doable.

• Like 1

Yip, Yip, Yahoo, I got my 6 points 😀.  Only 2,299 points away from Zenith.  Assuming I get the 5 points from the Spain webinar, at 5 points for each country webinar I only need 459 country webinars.  Since there are only 193 member states in the UN, I may still have a problem.  🤔

Edited by Ipeeinthepools

I got my Turkey points today.  No stuffing or gravy though.  PUP is still co-earning points on Azamara so far for me.  That puts me 9 away from E+ and Discoverer+ after Spain is applied.  Have over a year to earn them before my next AZ cruise. Trying three cruises on a new line (for me) before that.

Edited by ChucktownSteve