Let's share inks to our favorite cruise reviews!

Aldeya

As for many who love cruising it became quite depressing not to have a cruise to look forward to.  For years I enjoyed many and had so much fun reading detailed and fascinating reviews by fellow cruisers. I learned about new ships and even booked some of the cruises after reading reviews on these boards.

One day we WILL be cruising again .

In a meantime....How about we share links to the most memorable reviews we found on Cruise Critic? 

I'm trying to find reviews from a Canadian couple who were doing B2B2B2B on carnival ships. I remember they were members of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, had 2 teenage kids. Their reviews were phenomenal, with a lot of pictures and great details. I believe the husband's name was Mike. LOVE his reviews and would love to find the links to enjoy them again. Maybe someone remembers them :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'd love to read them as well! I grow so weary of the depressing topics that have dominated this forum for a long time.

What you suggest would be truly refreshing! 👍

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 6/28/2020 at 7:38 PM, Elaine5715 said:
1 hour ago, Aldeya said:

As for many who love cruising it became quite depressing not to have a cruise to look forward to.  For years I enjoyed many and had so much fun reading detailed and fascinating reviews by fellow cruisers. I learned about new ships and even booked some of the cruises after reading reviews on these boards.

In a meantime....How about we share links to the most memorable reviews we found on Cruise Critic? 

I'm trying to find reviews from a Canadian couple who were doing B2B2B2B on carnival ships. I remember they were members of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, had 2 teenage kids. Their reviews were phenomenal, with a lot of pictures and great details. I believe the husband's name was Mike. LOVE his reviews and would love to find the links to enjoy them again. Maybe someone remembers them 🙂

There are two people that stand out in my mind. I wish I  could remember their names. One was from a man. He traveled with his wife and then his wife and son. He made a few reports going to Disney and U.S    before and after his cruise. Lots of photos and lots of details. I believe he was from Utah.

Next was from a lady that traveled with her dad. She lost her dad a few years ago. Again can't remember her name but if any one knows who I am talking about they always had great reports.

• Like 1

I absolutely love Saint Greg's reviews here on the Carnival boards.  Did my best to copy the start of one of his reviews.  Alas, I am technologically challenged.  But just search Saint Greg.  Thanks, Greg for all your great Carnival reviews and tips! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I love Jamman54 's  reviews.  He actually had photo details of how to get to the Baltimore port correctly when driving 95 south which was invaluable the first time I drove there.   His reviews of NE/CA cruises were really helpful in my planning as there's alot of photos and details about the ports and the areas around the ports.  His reviews are all linked in his signature. 

• Like 3

4x4 Bob flight arrived too late for embarkation and they had to catch up to the ship.  Happened on Princess but their experiences could have been on any cruise line.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/30/2020 at 8:33 PM, Aldeya said:

I'm trying to find reviews from a Canadian couple who were doing B2B2B2B on carnival ships. I remember they were members of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, had 2 teenage kids. Their reviews were phenomenal, with a lot of pictures and great details. I believe the husband's name was Mike. LOVE his reviews and would love to find the links to enjoy them again. Maybe someone remembers them 🙂

I remember those...they were really good. I don't remember the screen name tho.. sorry

OH - What about the one by the guy that missed the ship in the Bahamas, because his kid went back to the ship with the writer's friend or brother... and he stayed too long in Atlantis looking for them?

Can't remember the screen name... but what an adventure!

On 7/2/2020 at 3:31 PM, sid_9169 said:

This guy writes really boring reviews, and also may have a drinking problem, but I'll post a link to one anyway...

Great meat too...but that's for another thread 

Edited by deedle7544
  • Like 2

There seems to be missing links to reviewers that had been mentioned here.

Bimmer09, Singingalot and Mistsugirly are a few of the posters that I seem to recall being mentioned on this thread.

I cannot find their names here. What happened ?