A promising vaccine on the horizon? Even Dr. Fauci is encouraged by the results so far

ontheweb

So who’s going to be first in line for a rushed thru vaccine?
Well first in line will be first responders, health care workers and the most at risk in society. After that I will get it. I will get this every year if needed just like I get the flu shot every year.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, ontheweb said:

https://www.statnews.com/2020/07/14/moderna-covid19-vaccine-first-data-show-spurs-immune-response/

Dr. Fauci may be very encouraged by the results, but I'm sure our gloom and doomers will throw cold water on the prospect of a successful vaccine.

All good till it ain't, so believe in the miracle till it isn't.  What is he supposed to say, he needs to be optimistic, would you rather he list out success rate for vaccines, that wouldn't be encouraging at all would it, LOL

28 minutes ago, JAMESCC said:

Well first in line will be first responders, health care workers and the most at risk in society. After that I will get it. I will get this every year if needed just like I get the flu shot every year.

I’m just not sure I want to receive a rushed thru vaccine as quickly as possible. Especially from this company 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/22/investing/moderna-coronavirus-vaccine-stock-sales/index.html

Edited by ATC cruiser
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, JAMESCC said:

Did you see that ATC said "rushed thru vaccine"?

Did you see that ATC said "rushed thru vaccine"?
I ignore dumb comments and plow right through. No one is going to put out a vaccine that kills you. Everyone relax, especially with the Bill Gates conspiracies.

I’m just not sure I want to receive a rushed thru vaccine as quickly as possible. Especially from this company 
https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/22/investing/moderna-coronavirus-vaccine-stock-sales/index.html
Ok, so don't get it and live like we have the last 5 months. Isn't it fun, hasn't it been a blast.

1 minute ago, JAMESCC said:

I ignore dumb comments and plow right through. No one is going to put out a vaccine that kills you. Everyone relax, especially with the Bill Gates conspiracies.

Okey dokey. If a 'fast' vaccine is four years then cool.

Okey dokey. If a 'fast' vaccine is four years then cool.
Ok, if it's 4 years is 4 years. I don't think it will be 4 years but whatever. The conspiracies and insane crap has to end.

Ok, so don't get it and live like we have the last 5 months. Isn't it fun, hasn't it been a blast.

There's got to be a term for these two extremes but I can't remember it. Going forward we should be able to do all manner of things. But going on a cruise just may not be one of those things. 

There's got to be a term for these two extremes but I can't remember it. Going forward we should be able to do all manner of things. But going on a cruise just may not be one of those things. 
What the heck does that even mean?

Just now, JAMESCC said:

What the heck does that even mean?

You mean what kinds of things you can do even if you can't go on a cruise? Eventually.  

I agree with the conspiracy part but don't know what the "insane crap" is. Examples please?
That is what I mean, conspiracies about Bill Gates and tracking devices and Fauci. It's all insane crap.

That is what I mean, conspiracies about Bill Gates and tracking devices and Fauci. It's all insane crap.

Thanks. I didn't understand. Sincerely. And I agree.

Let's just hope there is an effective vaccine. Those who want it, hopefully 99.9 of us will get it. Those don't I feel for you. I want it because I'm tired of living like this.

12 minutes ago, JAMESCC said:

I’m not saying it’s going to kill you, just don’t rush it. Besides even if it came out tomorrow I’m betting it would be at least six months before anyone that wasn’t a first responder, health care worker or most at risk would even be able to get one. So if cruising needs a vaccine before start up, it’s at least a year away.

8 minutes ago, ATC cruiser said:

I remember reading something about a month ago that said ⅓ of the population wasn’t interested in receiving it. Hopefully that’s not accurate. 

I fear it is since that's about what the flu vaccine gets.

Did you see the insane side effects? They will get worse with more people involved. Any "vaccine" that the FDA approves will require a 100% waiver of liability. The company(ies) they approve will have all of the marbles and none of the liability. They will be able to charge what they want.

10 hours ago, chipmaster said:

All good till it ain't, so believe in the miracle till it isn't.  What is he supposed to say, he needs to be optimistic, would you rather he list out success rate for vaccines, that wouldn't be encouraging at all would it, LOL

He is not a politician, he is a scientist. I would hope he tells the truth.