MSC GRANDIOSA - 8/16/2020 - Anyone Live?

Formula280SS

I couldn't find a webcam for Civitavecchia but the Costa Deliziosa has a bridge cam, pointed towards the Divinia and Grandiosa. Second image is from Costa Diadema aft cam, pointed at the Grandiosa.

Costa Deliziosa - Bridge (Forward) Webcam / Camera

Costa Diadema - Deck (Aft) Webcam / Camera

Edited by john_galt

I've been following this thread and am hopeful that MSC can pull it off.  We are thinking about a cruise from the USA in April 2021.  I realize that everything can and likely will change by then, but as of today, I'm worried about the nasal swab.  I've had one done and they aren't much fun.  We have a 5 year old that will be tough to test.  Hoping the saliva test is widespread by then.  She has no problem producing plenty of spit!

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, john_galt said:

I couldn't find a webcam for Civitavecchia but the Costa Deliziosa has a bridge cam, pointed towards the Divinia and Grandiosa. Second image is from Costa Diadema aft cam, pointed at the Grandiosa.

Costa Deliziosa - Bridge (Forward) Webcam / Camera

Costa Diadema - Deck (Aft) Webcam / Camera

Nice, thanks.  I'd finally concluded, after searching, that there really isn't a port web cam.  Never thought of one of the other ships.  Very smart thinking!

So, considering the 6 hours time difference to US Eastern Time Zone, we can look for activity prior to and then the scheduled 3 PM departure.

2.thumb.PNG.52b5d3da8562fbde6f71a97436dbe613.PNG

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Formula280SS said:

Nice, thanks.  I'd finally concluded, after searching, that there really isn't a port web cam.  Never thought of one of the other ships.  Very smart thinking!

So, considering the 6 hours time difference to US Eastern Time Zone, we can look for activity prior to and then the scheduled 3 PM departure.

2.thumb.PNG.52b5d3da8562fbde6f71a97436dbe613.PNG

I think that would be a 1PM departure Eastern Time Zone if that schedule is correct. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Gracie115 said:

Hope all goes well with Grandiosa...have never cruised MSC but cheering the ship along for all of us cruisers around the world!!!

We haven’t cruised MSC either but we have our first booked on the Meraviglia in November next year. Looking forward to it. 

• Like 1

I am teary-eyed just watching the Sailaway video. I loved my two cruises on MSC Divina,but I generally loved ALL my cruises on all cruise lines😊. I so wish to be able to cruise soon again (I am in Canada).

Good luck to the MSC Grandioza and any other cruise ship brave enough to start sailing soon.

• Like 2