Where was I?

1 hour ago, Bowm54 said:

Anybody wish to be first for The Vaccine?

3 hours ago, Bowm54 said:

Where is this?

55913B86-7929-4E3C-A44E-E5FAD009C403.jpeg

Thank you all.

Tomorrow is both my birthday and day of becoming an OAP so I will take myself off for a final beer as a “working man”.

The “sky needle was built for the 1988 Brisbane Expo and is now sited in Brisbane's West End.

The next turn is open to any taker.

• Like 1

On 12/25/2020 at 10:05 AM, MicCanberra said:

Merry Xmas to all.

Happy birthday Bowm54, not sure what an OAP is (Order of Australia person?) but happy retirement.

OAP means old age pensioner. More an english term where every old person get an old age pension. Unlike here..means tested.👎🤐

Edited by NSWP

4 minutes ago, NSWP said:

OAP means old age pensioner. More an english term where every old person get an old age pension. Unlike here..means tested.👎🤐

Okay, makes sense, as we have Age Pension (welfare - safety net) but not a Old Age Pension (state pension).

53 minutes ago, Aus Traveller said:

We had that photo previously (21st December). The answer was gardens in Sydney. I don't want to claim the prize, so maybe Mic could post another photo. 🙂

Yes, we have had the photo before however no one got the answer. I had to go out for numerous hours, so I let ilikeanswers have a go as it was close enough (park) at the time. The answer was not Sydney however it is a park.

27 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

Yes, we have had the photo before however no one got the answer. I had to go out for numerous hours, so I let ilikeanswers have a go as it was close enough (park) at the time. The answer was not Sydney however it is a park.

I thought the photo looked like the Brisbane Botanic Gardens at the base of Mt Coot-tha.