It''s a game, have fun

Blackduck59

I borrowed this idea from someone else on another thread. People are having fun with it there and I think the Celebrity boards need some fun.

I will start by posting a picture whoever answers correctly first and verified by the person who posted gets to post the next picture. Please don't post the slew on your north quarter, it needs to be identifiable. There are no prizes and it's not a competition just a fun way to share your travels.

P1040306.thumb.JPG.2828f3f2f5496a5ec1e6f147333b07d9.JPG

Where was I

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Blackduck59 said:

I borrowed this idea from someone else on another thread. People are having fun with it there and I think the Celebrity boards need some fun.

I will start by posting a picture whoever answers correctly first and verified by the person who posted gets to post the next picture. Please don't post the slew on your north quarter, it needs to be identifiable. There are no prizes and it's not a competition just a fun way to share your travels.

P1040306.thumb.JPG.2828f3f2f5496a5ec1e6f147333b07d9.JPG

Where was I

That's easy-- Your own back yard on Dallas Rd 

23 minutes ago, Domino D said:

This

12 minutes ago, ECCruise said:

Yep.  Oahu, in the shadow of Diamond Head,  Shangri La Museum of Islamic Art and Culture.

I was there during our Hawaii B2B cruise onboard the Eclipse past September and October, friend from my DW (lives in Oahu) was our tour guide. Will wait for @Blackduck59 confirmation (rules) to post my picture.

Edited by gerelmx

1 hour ago, gerelmx said:

I was there during our Hawaii B2B cruise onboard the Eclipse past September and October, friend from my DW (lives in Oahu) was our tour guide. Will wait for @Blackduck59 confirmation (rules) to post my picture.

It's kind of an oasis around the hustle and bustle that sometimes is around Diamond Head. 

6 hours ago, gerelmx said:

That was quick, well done.

Your good luck that you have a friend that works there.

Sorry for the delay, I was at work. I have given myself a delay of game penalty and will be riding the bench for a while.

Thanks for playing everyone, I look forward to seeing other pictures from other travelers.

Just now, Blackduck59 said:

Except for the palm trees I could probably find something like that here but it would be on Beach Drive.

Victoria is beautiful. Is Beach Drive along the ocean in Oak Bay ?

Played Bear Mountain, a great golf resort designed by Jack Nicklaus.

2 minutes ago, Pinboy said:

Victoria is beautiful. Is Beach Drive along the ocean in Oak Bay ?

Played Bear Mountain, a great golf resort designed by Jack Nicklaus.

Beach Drive runs along the waterfront for the most part unless there is a waterfront home in the way. It also goes right through the Royal Victoria Golf Club

• Thanks 1