Have you used your FCC yet? If so, on short or long cruises

Ombud

20 minutes ago, caribill said:

Request an extension of the expiration date.

The half that you paid---- For Pause 3 at least, that amount would be refundable one year after it was issued. Check with Princess to see if that also applies to you.

My TA is having a battle for me and I know she will do her best   just waiting for the reply

I used some of ours today from our cancelled Hawaii, Thanksgiving 2020 for a 22 day sailing from Los Angeles to Japan on the Diamond Princess, April 2022.

It's a long way off, but I like it leaves from our Homeport San Pedro, and does 2 days in Hawaii, and a day in Guam before sailing to Japan.

26 minutes ago, RJGallagher1955 said:

I used some of ours today from our cancelled Hawaii, Thanksgiving 2020 for a 22 day sailing from Los Angeles to Japan on the Diamond Princess, April 2022.

It's a long way off, but I like it leaves from our Homeport San Pedro, and does 2 days in Hawaii, and a day in Guam before sailing to Japan.

Just looked at your itinerary.  A lot of sea days which DH would really love.

3 minutes ago, coo359a2 said:

Just looked at your itinerary.  A lot of sea days which DH would really love.

Yes, us too. We'd been looking at a Vancouver to Japan trip on the Royal but decided against it. Then when I was searching today, I found this voyage. I'd never seen one like it before. It's far off, but I'm looking forward to it.

On 9/18/2020 at 5:18 AM, Esprit said:

Used mine yesterday on a 14 night Mediterranean cruise aboard Enchanted Princess next August.

No additional money required as a deposit and my FCD $200 OBC has been reinstated too.

Edited by V_icki_e
Didn't read well enough - my question was already answered!

On 9/17/2020 at 10:31 AM, Ombud said:

7 canceled.  2 by me / 5 canceled by Princess. 6 refunded / 1 FCC: PNW 3/29/20 - 4/4/20 Ocean Front (OF)

ANOTHER cancelation!!! Now I've got 400 OBC but I have to book a European cruise but nothing is showing +

>Alaska - Mini-suite + 75 OBC (family trip, owe 2847)

>Queensland 1/4 covered (owe 2662)

>PNW Balcony + 15 OBC (owe 81): Replacement cruise 

Edited by Ombud

I have just booked two west coast cruises(One 3 day and the other 7 day) that goes to Vancouver and returns to Los Angeles in September.  The combination gives me a day to stay overnight in Vancouver and see the city, which is my favorite in Canada.  I had a couple of FCC's and worked with Princess to apply the credits to the appropriate cruise.    It worked out great and very pleased  with the end result.   Even getting to try out a true suite(not a mini-suite) for a short 3 day from San Fran to Vancouver!

Excited about the trip, just hope it happens!

• Like 1

We had a TA from Barcelona scheduled for November 2020 that was cancelled by Princess in May.  Our PVP offered either a full refund (I had paid in full as a birthday/Christmas gift for DH) or 200% FCC.  I opted for the latter.  It was applied to my account this week.  We used to upgrade our Dec. 2021 NZ trip to a mini suite and to pay for our July 2021 British Isles cruise.  Woot!

• Like 1

We had two 2020 trips to Alaska that were cancelled by Princess:  one 14-day (Vancouver to Vancouver) and one 7-day (Seattle to Seattle).  Rebooked the same trips for May and August 2021.  FCC for May trip paid for most of my rebook and FCC for our August trip paid for all but port taxes and fees.  We are happy and hope to move forward with our 2021 cruises.

I had a great talk with my PVP yesterday and reorganized my FCC / Cruises. Now its all sitting on:

> Queensland 12/1/2021 (FCC covers fare)

> San Diego Getaway fr SF 4/11/22 (kids FCC covers fare)

> Pacific Northwest from SF 4/23/22 (FCC + $81.87!!)

All my gift cards funds are going back to gift cards. Will book Europe bc I get 850 OBC & will only spend 100 on gift cards. Sadly I will not go anywhere this year but California in 2020-2021 ☹