Infinity Veranda vs Deluxe Veranda

Dave&Robin

I'll start by apologizing since I'm sure this has been debated already.......My search skills are not great so I wasn't able to find the answer I'm looking for.

We are planning our first cruise on Apex, up till now we have been pretty loyal to the Millennium Class ships

I'm trying to decide between the Infinity Veranda and the Deluxe Balcony cabins????

I'm not very familiar with this class of ship so any input would be greatly appreciated

My biggest concerns are:  with the Infinity veranda, does the cabin get hot when you have the veranda open?

And with the Deluxe, is it just a large porthole type opening on the veranda?? 

Thank you

Robin 

To answer your question- yes if it hot & humid out and you lower the window in the Infinite veranda and leave the folding doors open the cabin will get hot.  If you close the folding doors that will help keep the cabin cool.

Here is a picture of the Deluxe Veranda.  It has a exterior veranda but not totally open.0187935F-7DFD-4931-803E-71638554C27D.thumb.png.1584b90a3e03e16e8d4852d22e165f0a.png

• Like 1

The infinite veranda is technically a room with an area that has an a window that opens, unless the captain closes it- perhaps due to weather.  I would strongly recommend that you look a reviews for the edge and read the positive and negatives for that type of cabin.  You can also read reviews for the deluxe ocean view stateroom with veranda.  That room reminds me of a cove balcony room.  You have a real balcony.albeit a cove type balcony.  I would suggest the you also read reviews for this type of balcony.  My personal opinion, having sailed on the Edge, we didn't like the infinite balcony.  But some do like it.

Enjoy your trip.

18 hours ago, jelayne said:

Here is a picture of the Deluxe Veranda.  It has a exterior veranda but not totally open.0187935F-7DFD-4931-803E-71638554C27D.thumb.png.1584b90a3e03e16e8d4852d22e165f0a.png

Can you actually go out onto the verandah despite there not being a full door like on the S and M class ship?