A to Z of Life Onboard

We've done ABC of ports and A to Z of cruising so now let's see your photos taken onboard the ship. We enjoy being on the ship as much as visiting the ports so this is intended as a reminder of all the lovely things that we're missing and hopefully it will bring back many happy memories.

I'm struggling to find a photo for each letter so I am looking forward to seeing your ingenious links.

I'm also interested to see which birds hitching a lift have been photoed by Mr Izzywizz and whether Peter can come up with some onboard espionage photos!

Not got many to offer. How about A mini suite on RC. We were on holiday in La Palma and got a phone call. Would you like to upgrade from your balcony to a mini suite for £200. Yes please.

20160621_083858.jpg

I think a few of you will have had a stroll through these doors ,we have.

After a few drinks head back to the cabin which on this cruise our cabin

steward had left his calling card ..Aurelio:classic_smile:

20171231_080639.thumb.jpg.55e89821770ae71da5a20316eeff870b.jpg

20170323_162043.thumb.jpg.e716a957845c31df19e896f3c935583e.jpg

5 minutes ago, Eddie99 said:

Well done for another bright idea Damian.  I hope other people will be able to contribute more than I will.  I’m really not a prolific interior pic-taker ... but will try to find something

Damien has come up with another good one again but do not worry Eddie I have a thread coming soon which

I hope you will all enjoy so keep your photos handy :classic_wink:

48 minutes ago, zap99 said:

Not got many to offer. How about A mini suite on RC. We were on holiday in La Palma and got a phone call. Would you like to upgrade from your balcony to a mini suite for £200. Yes please.

20160621_083858.jpg

RC Junior Suites are fantastic value for money and our favourite and if you book one you get double loyalty points per night.

Graham.

1 hour ago, DamianG said:

We've done ABC of ports and A to Z of cruising so now let's see your photos taken onboard the ship. We enjoy being on the ship as much as visiting the ports so this is intended as a reminder of all the lovely things that we're missing and hopefully it will bring back many happy memories.

I'm struggling to find a photo for each letter so I am looking forward to seeing your ingenious links.

I'm also interested to see which birds hitching a lift have been photoed by Mr Izzywizz and whether Peter can come up with some onboard espionage photos!

Another great idea Damian and I agree it will be harder to match photos.

21 minutes ago, Eddie99 said:

Well done for another bright idea Damian.  I hope other people will be able to contribute more than I will.  I’m really not a prolific interior pic-taker ... but will try to find something

Most of our photos have Pauline or me on them.🤓😎

23 minutes ago, Eddie99 said:

I think most of our photos were from early cruises when we were excitedly taking photos of everything!

12 minutes ago, Esprit said:

Activities Manager cabin aboard the Edge. Having a porthole was a luxury. The Cruise Director got a window in his!

4DAA396B-444D-4825-B0C2-78C170A7D23C.jpeg

I knew you'd come up with a photo that us regular passengers wouldn't have! 👏👏

No curtain so presume that is some kind of blackout hatch opening?

Edited by DamianG
41 minutes ago, DamianG said:

I knew you'd come up with a photo that us regular passengers wouldn't have! 👏👏

No curtain so presume that is some kind of blackout hatch opening?

Not sure to be honest Damian.

Hi Damian and all posters, I don’t take a lot of pictures on board so this is quite a challenge but I’ll do my best. We have a few pictures of birds that have hitched a lift but not many. I’ll get Jim working on it.

izzywiz