Jump to content

A to Z of Life Onboard


Recommended Posts

We've done ABC of ports and A to Z of cruising so now let's see your photos taken onboard the ship. We enjoy being on the ship as much as visiting the ports so this is intended as a reminder of all the lovely things that we're missing and hopefully it will bring back many happy memories.

I'm struggling to find a photo for each letter so I am looking forward to seeing your ingenious links.

I'm also interested to see which birds hitching a lift have been photoed by Mr Izzywizz and whether Peter can come up with some onboard espionage photos!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not got many to offer. How about A mini suite on RC. We were on holiday in La Palma and got a phone call. Would you like to upgrade from your balcony to a mini suite for £200. Yes please.

20160621_083858.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think a few of you will have had a stroll through these doors ,we have.

After a few drinks head back to the cabin which on this cruise our cabin

steward had left his calling card ..Aurelio:classic_smile:

 

 

20171231_080639.thumb.jpg.55e89821770ae71da5a20316eeff870b.jpg

20170323_162043.thumb.jpg.e716a957845c31df19e896f3c935583e.jpg

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Eddie99 said:

Well done for another bright idea Damian.  I hope other people will be able to contribute more than I will.  I’m really not a prolific interior pic-taker ... but will try to find something

 

 

Damien has come up with another good one again but do not worry Eddie I have a thread coming soon which

I hope you will all enjoy so keep your photos handy :classic_wink:

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, zap99 said:

Not got many to offer. How about A mini suite on RC. We were on holiday in La Palma and got a phone call. Would you like to upgrade from your balcony to a mini suite for £200. Yes please.

20160621_083858.jpg

RC Junior Suites are fantastic value for money and our favourite and if you book one you get double loyalty points per night.

Graham.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DamianG said:

We've done ABC of ports and A to Z of cruising so now let's see your photos taken onboard the ship. We enjoy being on the ship as much as visiting the ports so this is intended as a reminder of all the lovely things that we're missing and hopefully it will bring back many happy memories.

I'm struggling to find a photo for each letter so I am looking forward to seeing your ingenious links.

I'm also interested to see which birds hitching a lift have been photoed by Mr Izzywizz and whether Peter can come up with some onboard espionage photos!

Another great idea Damian and I agree it will be harder to match photos.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Eddie99 said:

Well done for another bright idea Damian.  I hope other people will be able to contribute more than I will.  I’m really not a prolific interior pic-taker ... but will try to find something

 

 

Most of our photos have Pauline or me on them.🤓😎

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Eddie99 said:

Well done for another bright idea Damian.  I hope other people will be able to contribute more than I will.  I’m really not a prolific interior pic-taker ... but will try to find something

 

I think most of our photos were from early cruises when we were excitedly taking photos of everything!

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Esprit said:

Activities Manager cabin aboard the Edge. Having a porthole was a luxury. The Cruise Director got a window in his!

4DAA396B-444D-4825-B0C2-78C170A7D23C.jpeg

 

I knew you'd come up with a photo that us regular passengers wouldn't have! 👏👏

 

No curtain so presume that is some kind of blackout hatch opening?

Edited by DamianG
Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, DamianG said:

 

I knew you'd come up with a photo that us regular passengers wouldn't have! 👏👏

 

No curtain so presume that is some kind of blackout hatch opening?

Not sure to be honest Damian.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Damian and all posters, I don’t take a lot of pictures on board so this is quite a challenge but I’ll do my best. We have a few pictures of birds that have hitched a lift but not many. I’ll get Jim working on it.

izzywiz

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • Q&A: Cruise Insurance with Steve Dasseos of TripInsuranceStore.com
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...