Oceania Excursions?

Laszlo

1 hour ago, Laszlo said:

Wife and I are looking at a 12 day February 2022. Maybe I missed it, but are excursions included with the price of the cruise?

Thanks  

No

You can choose O Life  perk of  a certain number of excursions   depending on your cruise

• Like 1

11 hours ago, LHT28 said:

No

You can choose O Life  perk of  a certain number of excursions   depending on your cruise

New to this Olife thing but I thought you could only choose from certain excursions, i.e., not over $199. ???

19 hours ago, Cruise Wonderland said:

Yes this is correct

I rarely find one of those qualified tours to be of any interest. Mostly 2.5-4 hour tours that have you back for lunch. The ones that typically interest me must be paid for at outrageous rates. 

34 minutes ago, pinotlover said:

I rarely find one of those qualified tours to be of any interest. Mostly 2.5-4 hour tours that have you back for lunch. The ones that typically interest me must be paid for at outrageous rates. 

I'd kinda feared that. And I understand that I can't use more than one credit for an excursion.

45 minutes ago, pinotlover said:

My experience also.  Adding and they all leave very early leaving no time for a leisurely breakfast 

• Thanks 1

I have a more positive view. Although I never even had taken a ship’s excursion before the introduction of OLife, preferring DIY or touring with two to six others on a private tour, if you (1) are on a 12-day cruise, and (2) both you and your cabin mate are taking excursions, you only are committing to three ship’s excursions.  

The only February cruises I have taken have been in the Caribbean, and there are some truly excellent snorkeling and sailing options that would not be easy to duplicate on your own, especially sailing opportunities unless one pays a much higher price. My husband and I chose separate excursions for two of the four included on our late February-March 2020 14-day cruise (he does not snorkel), and that turned out great.

You always can opt for OLife and change your mind if nothing suits your interest. just as you can change your mind about including airfare or booking your own flights.

JMO.

Edited by CintiPam

23 minutes ago, CintiPam said:

You always can opt for OLife and change your mind if nothing suits your interest. just as you can change your mind about including airfare or booking your own flights.

Agree with you - since O Life came to be we usually take the minimum required. The rest are either DIY or more O excursions at 25% discount (all types are included in this).

That said, booking or canceling O life has to be done 14 days prior to sailing at the latest.

• Thanks 1