Refund Status from March Cancellations

For the FCCs that were supposed to be sent by 2/12 - I sent an email to Royal Caribbean yesterday. I just got this response:

“Your Future Cruise Certificates are being worked on. Please allow more time for processing.”

So it seems that they aren’t saying when they might be issued. 

On 2/16/2021 at 6:16 AM, smokeybandit said:

Still no FCCs yet for my March cruise, which RC said would come by Feb 12.

I got mine yesterday... Well, I should say I got my husbands and mine was emailed to my friend...we booked at the same time and for some reason they emailed her my FCC.

I was calling her to tell her to check her email and she was like hey! I got yours, let me forward it to you LOL. She still has not got hers

Btw - these are for April Liberty of the Seas sailings

Hello,

I don't know when RCI cancelled it, but the refund of my 29th May 2020 Port Fees & Taxes and Gratuities (Anthem ex UK) is still outstanding as of today, 18th Feb 2021.

I'm just resigned to having to deal with total muppets.

Regards,

Cublet

8 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Call.  I called yesterday and mine were issued on the 12th...no e mail.

My agent said this today "NO email yet.  I also just checked the RCCL TA site where they list all clients with FCC vouchers and do not yet see anything under your name."

I will have her call.

Edited by Hammergirl

18 minutes ago, Hammergirl said:

My agent said this today "NO email yet.  I also just checked the RCCL TA site where they list all clients with FCC vouchers and do not yet see anything under your name."

I will have her call.

If they are not listed on the TA site under “insight” then they are not issued.

I had clients whose sailing in April that were issued and my own personal ones that were booked direct (a very long time ago) for a March sailing both issued on the 12th.

Calling this soon generally does not yield any results other than being told they are working on it or some other excuse.  Royals agents don’t seem to want to investigate anything or start submitting inquiries until things are generally 4 weeks or more past the due date. 

FYI, I didn’t get e mails for either of those.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

2 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

So calling to apply my FCC was easy, yet the remaining balance on the invoice they sent did not match what the agent was seeing on the screen.  It's somehow $500 more than what the agent sees.  The agent had no options for me to get me the correct invoice.

I've had a lot of those happen lately