Anyone else received an email from RCL on their next cruise?

It included a survey that asked for the reasons why you booked the cruise and to prioritize the reasons. About half of the options included vaccines, vacinations, and health/safety protocals. Something tells me they are taking a poll on how we all feel about the 100% passenger/crew vacinnation requirements. I found it very interesting. 

Edited by Goodtime Cruizin

• Goodtime Cruizin changed the title to Anyone else received an email from RCL on their next cruise?
5 minutes ago, Goodtime Cruizin said:

It included a survey that asked for the reasons why you booked the cruise and to prioritize the reasons. About half of the options included vaccines, vacinations, and health/safety protocals. Something tells me they are taking a poll on how we all feel about the 100% passenger/crew vacinnation requirements. I found it very interesting. 

1.2k people's have viewed the other thred 🙄

3 hours ago, Goodtime Cruizin said:

Sorry my post enticed you to 'click' . 

Your welcome , just informed you of why you had a low "click " 

And no comments 

HAPPY DAY 😇

A "select group" of people received that email, so I read. So that could be tens, or hundreds that got them. I doubt that it was thousands. (I didn't receive one) Just another unfortunate distraction. When the Government is ready to open the gate then they will, and at this rate nothing looks promising this year especially for Caribbean sailings.

I received the email, but oddly, it referenced an Oct 2022 cruise that I have booked and ignored the Jan 2022 and April 2022 cruises I have booked!  I have slightly different expectations for January than I do for October, as I expect restrictions and protocols to change over time and stated that in the survey.

1 hour ago, wolfcathorse said:

yes I got it, and it referenced my 2022 Grandeur cruise, not my 2021 Ovation (cancelled today) or 2021 Harmony (October) cruise.

Interesting, can you elaborate a little. Did you or RCI cancel the 2021 Ovation or Harmony cruise for October 2021. Were they Caribbean itineraries?