Will you do anything differently when you travel next?

ilikeanswers

1 hour ago, c-boy said:

Wonderful news Hank. We are headed to Riviera Maya golf resort next month. 

It will certainly be a bit toasty ).  We were pleasantly surprised when booking (just last week) flights to Cancun and finding some excellent prices.  I guess we all have to make our sacrifices in settling for alternatives to cruising :).

Hank

7 hours ago, Hlitner said:

It will certainly be a bit toasty ).  We were pleasantly surprised when booking (just last week) flights to Cancun and finding some excellent prices.  I guess we all have to make our sacrifices in settling for alternatives to cruising :).

Hank

Oh my. You're going back...in that heat? Whew.

• Haha 1

On 4/6/2021 at 8:08 AM, navybankerteacher said:

Just looked at your cruise history -- noted your Princess 2008 West Coast of Mexico -- I may have been on board (of course it probably sailed weekly) -- I still recall that open air meat market in Mazatlan (did you see it?)--- it took close to a year to wean my wife back from vegetarianism.

I was in my 1st trimester of pregnancy back in 1989 when we went through that meat market.  My husband guided me through while I closed my eyes and plugged my nose.  It took me many months before I could eat meat again.

• 2 weeks later...

Have been doing one week driving vacations.  Follow the local protocols.

We find using a UV C lamp at each lodging gives us the most peace of mind for ourselves.  Found one on line that has an easy to use remote control with times for 15m, 30m or 1 hour.   Will take it on our next cruise - hopefully next year!

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, aungrl said:

If you don't mind my asking, what brand/type UVC lamp did you get?  TIA!

Proaller,  UV Germicidal Lamp 36W Disinfection Quartz Lamp with Ozone Sterilization, Remote Control Timer 15 min/ 30 min / 1 Hour, Lamp Cover for Car Living Room Bedroom.  It does generate ozone smell so if that is a concern look for another one, there are many available.

Works for us for more issues than just Covid 🙂

10 hours ago, happy cruzer said:

Proaller,  UV Germicidal Lamp 36W Disinfection Quartz Lamp with Ozone Sterilization, Remote Control Timer 15 min/ 30 min / 1 Hour, Lamp Cover for Car Living Room Bedroom.  It does generate ozone smell so if that is a concern look for another one, there are many available.

Works for us for more issues than just Covid 🙂

Thank you!!