Internet packages

sdear

Is it better to buy the internet packages onboard if you are diamond plus or sailing in a GS ?  Received an email for a sale, but seems I recall you can get the packages cheaper onboard ?  

Thanks for any info. 

1 hour ago, Cigar King said:

Agreed.  That would be an easy suite perk and one that many would use.  Fortunately the D+ days work for us, and Pinnacle will make this a non-issue.

Our D+ internet isn't enough so we get it with our suite or purchase the Voom Surf-n-Stream at what/when we think is a good buy pre-cruise. We watch movies on Netflix or Amazon....not interested in the night time activities onboard any longer.

• Like 1

Agreed. The free days of surf only are OK but I prefer to buy a surf and stream package. Best I have found for my January 2022 cruise is $11.99 per day, currently offered at $14.99/day.

Edited by Sobro

So, does Royal up the prices for Christmas?  I'm seeing either $22.99 per day for one device and $43.98 for two devices (surf and stream)?  They were a bit cheaper yesterday.

Edited by jimd909

10 minutes ago, jimd909 said:

So, does Royal up the prices for Christmas?  I'm seeing either $22.99 per day for one device and $43.98 for two devices (surf and stream)?  They were a bit cheaper yesterday.

The prices go up and down all the time...be patient it will go down again

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, erinsmom03 said:

The prices go up and down all the time...be patient it will go down again

Does The Key also go up and down?  Currently it's showing @ $37.99.  That's $15 more per persoin per day than the single device surf and stream.

1 minute ago, jimd909 said:

Does The Key also go up and down?  Currently it's showing @ $37.99.  That's $15 more per persoin per day than the single device surf and stream.

Yes, all of the prices seem to go up and down except for cabanas on Coco Cay, from what I've seen. I actually bought the Key for my family on an upcoming cruise for the same reason though... the key was $17.99 and Voom Surf and Stream for 3 devices was almost the same price!

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, jimd909 said:

The most recent sale ended yesterday, 4/20/2021. Another one should start in a week or two.

Check this link periodically as it gets updated with the Cruise Planner sale information several days before it starts.

https://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Promotions/Snapshot_of_CruisePlanner_Offers.pdf

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dswallow said:

The most recent sale ended yesterday, 4/20/2021. Another one should start in a week or two.

Check this link periodically as it gets updated with the Cruise Planner sale information several days before it starts.

https://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Promotions/Snapshot_of_CruisePlanner_Offers.pdf

Bookmarked.  Thank you very much for that.

1 hour ago, Cigar King said:

There have been rumors that some of the C&A tiers may include a coffee daily to compensate for the restricted lounge access.

And those of us that don't drink coffee ?