Baltic Cruise Sept 2021 Mia

cabincop

4 minutes ago, cabincop said:

I really believed it would sail especially after hearing July cruises are starting

and i was really really hoping by oct most of the pandemic would have calmed down so we could sail from europe. i had even planned t p spend a few days in copenhagen prior to sailing, and a few more days in london after sailing. no such luck

• Like 1

Look at the latest announcement.  Looks like they basically showed their cards on how they plan to stager start the fleet.  Escape isn't going until October.  We always knew even after they started not all ships would go at once, but I am sorry to hear about your cancellation.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, All-ready2cruise said:

Right, Escape is sailing Oct. 22nd from London to Rome then Nov. 2nd from Rome to NYC.  Wonder how that will be...

The timing of that transatlantic says EVERYTHING you need to know about NCL having any faith in the CSO being lifted before Nov 1st doesn't it?  

They basically said "When does that thing end??  Yea, we will be there the day after that"

• Like 2

23 hours ago, All-ready2cruise said:

Right, Escape is sailing Oct. 22nd from London to Rome then Nov. 2nd from Rome to NYC.  Wonder how that will be...

Escape will be out of dry dock (edit: in Rotterdam, The NL, Europe) at the end of May, would be interesting to see if she sticks around for those.. or NCL might see an opportunity to add capacity in July. After all it's only Jade late July in the Med. But with Epic and Getaway joining the Med in September it sounds like a lot of capacity.

Following Escape for sure to see her course..

Edited by FreestyleNovice
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, FreestyleNovice said:

Escape will be out of dry dock (edit: in Rotterdam, The NL, Europe) at the end of May, would be interesting to see if she sticks around for those.. or NCL might see an opportunity to add capacity in July. After all it's only Jade late July in the Med. But with Epic and Getaway joining the Med in September it sounds like a lot of capacity.

Following Escape for sure to see her course..

the last cruise ncl cancelled on me was the escape leaving copenhagen oct 10th thru the 22nd putting her in london for the cruise you mentioned

• Like 1

We were supposed to be on the Escape in Sept. for the Baltic cruise also.  The Escape has everything cancelled through the end of September.  Very disappointed!  We moved our cruise with the same Baltic itinerary to July 2, 2022.  Round trip Copenhagen.  But now it’s on the NCL Getaway.

• Like 1