Air2Sea May Not Be For Me

On 4/29/2021 at 9:30 AM, Sunshine3601 said:

go to choiceair.com and select the tab on the right for quick flight info.     I always select the refundable option at the bottom of the flight selection screen. 

image.png.993848f8455eac4fb0b19892228d9241.png

What's the secret to getting to this site? I've tried "choiceair.com" on 2 different search engines and it goes nowhere but to travel agents.

3 minutes ago, VegasVic14 said:

What's the secret to getting to this site? I've tried "choiceair.com" on 2 different search engines and it goes nowhere but to travel agents.

Works fine for me.

1 minute ago, AF-1 said:

what is the above link?  Is that a travel website?

It is the RCG site to look up or book flights in conjunction with a sailing.

Edited by Biker19

Thank you Biker19;  I did not know that. The website says United Kingdom.  My cruise in Aug 2022; so my flights are not available to book yet.  But thanks;  I will bookmark that link

Edited by AF-1

My son is booked on a JetBlue flight to Cabo San Lucas in August for a land vacation. The flight has been changed twice. He had the first flight out and now he is on a flight that doesn’t get there until 6pm so he looses an entire day. I guess if the flights don’t fill they cancel them and move people to another flight. This is one of the reasons I’m holding off on any travel outside of US.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Iamcruzin said:

My son is booked on a JetBlue flight to Cabo San Lucas in August for a land vacation. The flight has been changed twice. He had the first flight out and now he is on a flight that doesn’t get there until 6pm so he looses an entire day. I guess if the flights don’t fill they cancel them and move people to another flight. This is one of the reasons I’m holding off on any travel outside of US.

Normally all airlines makes schedule changes once a quarter.  They look at capacity, destination changes, and load factors.  Then they make schedule changes, and aircraft changes based on their predictions.  My flight to Honolulu in Jun has changed too.  The changes are actually better for me;  so I don't have to contact American to make any change.  Hope this helps.

1 hour ago, Auntiemomo said:

It should be ticketed as soon as you make payment.

I just got the email from Air2Sea that it was fully ticketed. It was only 24 hours since final payment but feels longer.

However, when I log into my account on AA.com, it still shows as pending.

1 hour ago, smokeybandit said:

I just got the email from Air2Sea that it was fully ticketed. It was only 24 hours since final payment but feels longer.

However, when I log into my account on AA.com, it still shows as pending.

I would give them a call.  May take a couple of days to complete the transaction.

23 hours ago, Auntiemomo said:

I would give them a call.  May take a couple of days to complete the transaction.

The answer I got was that Air2Sea is not booking tickets until 40 days prior to departure due to covid.

Edited by smokeybandit