Passenger list

6 minutes ago, luckyinpa said:

i always wondered about the USPS hold mail system too. by definition no one is home to pick up the mail. yet..i use it😎

We never do this and always have a neighbor pick it up. We will also have a neighbor park in our driveway sometimes if we aren’t having a live in pet sitter.

40 minutes ago, ReneeFLL said:

We never do this and always have a neighbor pick it up. We will also have a neighbor park in our driveway sometimes if we aren’t having a live in pet sitter.

i'm blessed to have a garage. no cars are every outside. plus i love my ring cameras. they really are a deterrent. unless you are wearing a mask 😉 but biggest deterrent is my hill you gotta walk up to get to the house. i dont even get JWs to the house! 🙂 i dont know my neighbors but its ez to tell whos out of place in the neighborhood. plus the ones across the street are outside all the time which i think is a good thing

On 5/9/2021 at 3:45 PM, ZoeyVictoria said:

For people with unusual names, that list could make it possible for anybody to locate their address, a place that will more than likely be unoccupied for about a week.  

And, that's one of the main reasons I never give my real name on here and I never post on FB roll calls.  It's not unheard of for people to break into homes when they know the occupants are away on vacation.  

We always have our mail held and we have a security system with cameras.  Homes are rarely broken into here, but I'm not going to test it by linking my name with a specific vacation.    

Edited by BND